Thank Goodness For April

For AlyssaHightower9!

Enjoy, y'all! 

*inserts weapons* 

You'll need these later-

~*~

It was around 8 in the morning. Sunday morning to be exact. April was taking a morning stroll, keeping her ears and eyes open for any signs of trouble. She did this every day, especially during the day when the turtles couldn't be seen.

A few weeks ago, her mutant friends had asked her to do a morning patrol through the city and report anything suspicious back to them. Normally, April didn't find anything. 

Oh, how that was about to change. 

As she turned a corner, she got a bad feeling. A very bad feeling. She winced in pain as her head began to throb. Something was wrong. And, she was getting closer to it. 

Suddenly, April noticed a shadowy figure standing in an alley. She softly gasped. It was good old Shred-head. His helmet was off, exposing his grotesque, burned face. 

April saw that the other villians, Fishface, Rahzar, Bebop, Rocksteady, Tigerclaw, and Baxter Flyboy, were with him. April hid behind a dumpster. 

"So tonight, we do it?" Tigerclaw whispered. They were all hidden in the shadows. April could barely see them, but she recognized their voices. 

"Yes, fool. Tonight, you will all attack the turtles freaks while they are on patrol. After that, you will kidnap the stupid one." Shredder growled. 

The other villians looked at Shredder in confusion. "Aren't they all stupid, master Shredder?" Bebop asked. Shredder groaned, face-palming. "You are trying my patience, you disheveled swine! I meant the orange one, Michelangelo!" 

 "Yes, master Shredder." Rahzar responded. April froze in shock. 'What does Shredder want with Mikey...?' She thought to herself in worry. 

 "Er, master Shredder? Not to, uh, question your authority or anything, but..." Baxter spoke up nervously. "But what?!" Shredder snapped. 

"Why, exactly, do you want Michelangelo? He will be of no use to you." Baxter asked. "He's a dimwit."
 Rocksteady added. April growled under her breath. 

 "Because, if I have the dumb one in my grasp, I can experiment on him and make him of use to me." Shredder responded. "Now, tonight, you bring me Michelangelo!" He said darkly. 

"Yes, master Shredder." The villians replied quickly. They were just about to leave when Shredder cleared his throat. "And...do. not. fail." He seethed. 

April immediately to the lair. She had to warn the turtles! The redhead jumped over the turnstile and raced into the dojo where the turtles were doing morning meditation. 

Splinter was watching over them with Karai at his side meditating as well. They all jumped up when April burst in. "April! What's wrong?" Leo asked immediately, seeing the distressed look on her face. 

"I...I overheard the villians talking in an alley, and, Shredder was with them...they're going to attack tonight when you're on patrol and...get Mikey...!" April explained while trying to catch her breath. 

Mikey whimpered in fear. "What?!" Raph protectively wrapped an arm around Mikey. "April, are you certain?" Splinter asked. "Yes, I even recorded it on my phone." April took out her phone. 

The turtles, Karai, and Splinter were horrified to hear the evil plan. Mikey started shaking. "They're gonna take me away and experiment on me! Shredder will probably dissect me..."