Losing Virginity

And now, Tribhuvan met her again, and we began discussing about things, and now, i kissed her and took her hand, and performed a dance, dipped her, did a 360 turn and whatnot and read my stories down too, and had fun and now, we began dating down the lane, and now, my family was happy to see it all happen down the lane, and now, with all of that, we began shifting on it all, and now, we watched George ST Pierre and Rory Macdonald fighting and now Dominick Cruz and watched Colby Covington become champion too. 

Vacation to Kansas happened and we began talking about things, i did more mma fights, professional wrestling and boxing matches, turned towards modelling, medical and architecture too, as well as Jessy became a Super Model too, and we toured India, Canada, America, Iceland and many more countries and hooked up ten times too. 

I kissed her while dancing, and now, i lifted her up and she said silence listen to mommy and now, we began a discussion down the lane, and now, we kissed, we took the clothes off or stripped and she began sucking my dick with those lips and now, went anal and she began riding me, i am daddy and she is mommy, she is mommy mostly but she yelled daddy more this time around, when she calls you daddy, is when you are good at love making, when you call her mommy it means she is good at love making, and i went vaginal sucking my dick with her lips 20 times, riding 5 times and i went vaginal 25 times, instead of 24, and we got married after she had turned 21, and at 22 we had our daughter, named Lauren, and we had 7 more children one after another, with Indian and Canadian Names, i retired and became a Doctor later onwards. 

Remembered adopting her to my household and making her my child too once, becoming her dad in law and daddy in bed too, she was adopted back to her family and we got married in Indian and Canadian Traditions too, they make jokes about it too lol.

The End.