The Real Beginning

Jessy Rodrigo is pregnant at 27, Tribhuvan mentioned how it all had happened, Tribhuvans and Jessy married in Jaipur City, Tribhuvan was supposed to be fighting Rafael Fiziev now 38 for UFC Welterweight Championship, Colby Covington became Champion, losing to Gilbert Burns, who lost to Ian Garry, who lost to Wonderboy, who lost to Themba Gorimbo, who lost to Kevin Holland, Rafael Fiziev defeated Kevin Holland.

Colby, Wonderboy, Burns etc retired, Colby Covington and Bo Nickel are now Olympic Gold Medalists too in Pure Wrestling as well as Judo and MMA, now an Olympic Sport, Khabib Nurmagomednov is a Professional Wrestler under the name Yuri Andrea, Daniel Cormier is running his own business, and Shekhawat vs Shavkat happened first, Rakhmanov became Middleweight Champion.

Tribhuvan and Jessy always had Raw Sexual Intercourse, they don't have forbidden Romance, they don't have Rivalry between their Parents or anything, Shekhawat runs Tribhuvans Cafe and Jessy is a Professional Model and Soccer Player too being 3-0-1 in MMA, 2-0-2 in Submission Grappling, 4-0-0 in Freestyle Wrestling and 18-3-1 in Professional Wrestling under Ring of Honor becoming their Women's Champions while being Mid Card Champion in Women's Only Promotions too.

Jessy and Mom hang out a lot, Jessy was a Bahu, always complaining about things to Mom, we had Sexual Intercourse in a Shopping Mall, a Swimming Pool, Public Rented Vans, Our Apartments and My Indian Household too, Misthibai is getting older too, Jessy played with her too, Misthibai died happily, Tribhuvan mentioned it in a Press Conference, and promised to defeat Shavkat and Fiziev, Colby Covington gave his blessing, Colby and Nickel defeated Khamzat twice each times, Khamzat fights at ACA Russia, Bellator MMA & One Championship now, Tribhuvan Singh Shekhawat entered the Cage Side, under Firas Zahabi, Greg Jackson, Colby Covington and CM Punk who won a few mma fights too.

Round 1/5 -
Shavkat came aggressively bouncing towards me, and I dragged him down, and we both began exchanging down Punches, Knees, Kicks and Elbows to each other, i blasted down the face of the Kazakh Nomad, he broke my teeth down, i landed a few more elbows into the eyes, as he kicked me and threw me down, i got up, crying and landed a major uppercut, and he went down, he had me in a Guillotine Chokehold, I struggled, Kneeing him into the stomach, and bouncing away, somehow, I was fazed and he punched me down, and kept bouncing at me, I escaped, grabbing his legs, elbowing his shin hard and escaped and landed a few vicious punches into his eyesight.

Round 1/5 Ended.

Round 2/5 -
Shavkat and I began punching each other again, and I landed more shots at him, and landed a Jab on his nose, and elbow in his eye, a spinning elbow and back fist, and I tripped him down and chocked him, he survived it down, and we both got up and began reading more and more elbows and knees, Jessy defeated a rising prospect and became number 6 ranked contender and challenged for the championship too, she was already Flyweight Champion and wanted Bantamweight Championship and Strawweight Championship too, Featherweight and Lightweight was out of reach too.

I landed more and more elbows and knees in the clinch work, and stabbed him with a Body Hook, and an Uppercut, and an elbow to the side of his head, and kicked his shin, and he came running when I slid and my knee hit his shin, he was injured and kept going, I went easy and i landed a vicious knockout punch and the crowd gave me a standing ovation and i challenged Rafael Fiziev.

With Joe Rogan, Bruce Buffer and Dana White retired, we had new figures rising up, and i defeated down Rafael Fiziev and he retired too, Jessy and I kissed in the public, she is more of a Golden Labrador Retriever and I defended Both Championships and Accomplishments and for my mother retired early, ufc Hall of Fame accepted it.

Jessy and I finally had 6 daughters and in 20 years later 2 sons and 2 daughters, both our parents passed away and we adopted many White, Indian and Native Canadians Children, on our farm, we made them all breed and we formed our own small town where i with Jessy has power in there.

Jessy, come back to me.