can't see you as my friend

Hello everyone I'm so so so sorry for updating this late..
Exams are coming and I have to study very well!
Please forgive me.
And here the story, hope you all enjoy it^^
~~~~~~~~~
*Flashback*
Gavi was confused and angry. He couldn't understand Pedri's behavior. One day he was like as Gavi was his best friend, and the next day he behaved as if he was an extra creature in his life and he could hardly tolerate him.

He was standing in the middle of the field and waiting for Pedri to finally kick that fucking ball and pay attention to him so that he could talk to him.

He wouldn't back down today. He spoke his word. Even if it was at the cost of ruining their friendship or even leaving Barcelona.

When pedri noticed gavi's nervous gaze, he took the ball in his hands and came to him with a smile "What's wrong, gavito?" He wanted to touch his cheek with his thumb, but gavi pulled back. Gavi's gaze became softer, but the smile on pedri's lips dried up.

Yes, Gavi had deliberately distanced himself from pedri. Because he was weak in front of pedri's touch and he didn't want this weakness to make him unable to speak.

Gavi lowered his head and said with a voice shaking with anger"It may seem childish. But this is really bothering me! What am I to you?" pedri frowned"What do you mean?"

Gavi took a deep breath and started speaking"Can you stop pretending and tell me exactly what my role is in your life? One day you act as if I am one of the closest people in your life and the next day you ignore me as if I am a Real Madrid player! Your behavior confuses me! can you stop this? You act like I'm your brother, and then you react like I'm just a fucking trash!"

Pedri's face turned red with anger. His brain wasn't working properly, he just knew that the word 'brother' which used by Gavi bothered him. And besides, the fight he had with Fernando that day came before his eyes.

Pedri shouted"What the fuck!? Obviously you are not my brother! Why should you be! After that, I treat you very well! You are the one who magnifies everything with your silly and childish behavior!"

Gavi shouted back "I don't exaggerate everything! You are being silly! Until a few minutes ago, you were the kindest person on earth, but now you are running around like a rabid dog!"

Pedri took gavi's collar in his fist and growled "You dare to repeat it again!" Gavi stared into his eyes and said "I said, you are a hypocritical person and you have a ridiculous attitude and you only know how to behave like a dog!"

pedri raised his fist to hit gavi in the face, but instead he said "You know what? Yes, I hardly tolerate you, and whenever I am kind to you it's out of pity, you are not worth even as much as Real Madrid players for me to beat you up" and he pushed gavi back.

Gavi looked at him with teary eyes "I hate you!" so he ran and left pedri alone.

As soon as gavi disappeared from pedri's eyes, his whole body was filled with guilt. He could not believe himself.

He didn't understand how he could do such a stupid thing and vent his anger on an innocent and beautiful boy like Gavi. He angrily kicked the ball and yelled.
-----------
The whole locker room was filled with happiness. Everyone were jumping and singing except gavi.
Tonight was pedri's birthday, and also they had won the match so they were going to celebrate in pedri's house.

Gavi put his bag on his shoulder and said goodbye loudly. Lewandowski stopped him and asked "Aren't you coming to pedri's house?"
_No, I am very tired. I am going home to rest.

Jordi Alba from the other side of the locker room shouted "come on! It isn't possible that you aren't come there!" Gavi smiled bitterly and said "I'm not even one of his friends" Suddenly, the whole room fell into an agonizing silence. All the people in the room clearly noticed pedri's shock.