Guess Who

Hello guys! I was in such a hurry to update that I didn't check the text. So I apologize for my mistakes.

And I apologize again for my late update. I was preparing for my math exam which was on two days ago. And I was also trying to learn how to write smut.
*So I warn you this part is poor smut*

Now that I am uploading, it is one o'clock in the morning and I have a Persian language and literature exam for tomorrow.
~~~~~~~~
Today's training session had ended thirty minutes ago. everyone was going into the locker room. The daughter of one of the staff, whom they had been seeing a lot these past few days, came to gavi and asked him to talk to him privately for a few minutes.

Gavi turned to his teammates and said"You go, I'll be back." pedri nodded and continued his way towards the locker room.
But when he heard the footsteps of gavi and the girl moving away and made sure that they were far enough, he stopped.

He grabbed Ansu and Ferran's hand and forced them to chase Pablo and the girl whit him" No matter what, I have to understand what they are saying..." while they were climbing the stairs Torres said "So this love"
_Shut the fuck up
Pedri replied.

And gavi...
He brought the girl to field. Because somehow he knew what she was going to say.
After making sure that the no one was around them, gavi told the girl to start.
The girl played with her fingers and lowered her head. She said "I was one of your high school classmates. Do you remember me?" gavi nodded with a surprised smile and said "Yes! Your face was very familiar to me, and now that you said it, I completely remembered."

The girl gave a shy smile and continued"I like you since the first day I saw you. I thought you were the one I was never going to confess to. But when I met you again a few days ago, I decided to confess my feelings to you. Can you consider my proposal if you are single?"

_Oh...
Gavi whispered and looked at the girl's flushed cheeks. He felt guilty because "I'm single but...but I love someone else...I'm sorry..." and that he considered himself responsible for the girl's feelings.

However, as soon as he thought about his crush, a gentle smile formed on his face. The girl raised her head and whispered sadly, "Oh! May I know who this lucky girl is?"

gavi's smile became brighter and he answered "that lucky 'boy'..." He felt safe with the girl, so he revealed the secret he had been trying to keep hidden for the past two years. "I thought that I just admire him because he plays amazingly and professionally on the field, and he looks kind and gentle in the outside environment. But, of course, it's not because of admiration that I find him absolutely lovely and kissable."

With every sentence he uttered, his face became redder and redder. He took a deep breath and looked at the girl who was staring at him with a bright smile but teary eyes, "I'm really glad that you love him so much. I hope pedri loves you as much as you do."

Gavi's eyes widened "How..." The girl interrupted him, "I have been watching you from afar for several days. I used to see how you react when you were around him. Now that I think about it, I see that it is very clear. And I wonder how I didn't understand earlier. Anyway, he is really charming. and you look beautiful together"

gavi replied with blushing cheek"Yes, he's really handsome." The girl took out her phone from her pocket and asked, "At least, can we take a picture together?"
_Yeah! why not!

Did I say gavi made sure that no one was around? Well... he didn't realize that three heads were staring at them from behind the wall. Because pedri had forced them to stand on the stairs in such a way that they wouldn't be in gavi's sight.

When they arrived, the girl had finished talking and it was gavi who was answering her. Pedri was nervous and wanted to find out what they were talking about because gavi's face was getting redder every second.