Chapter 6

Jimin brought her to his room and throw her on the bed. He turned back and locked the door. Jungkook hid her face in the pillow while crying, but Jimin left her alone, took his clothes from the closet and entered the washroom.
He took a shower and came out shirtless. Seeing Jungkook still crying, he went towards her. Jimin lay down next to her on the bed and stretched out one hand and pulled her towards him.
"I'm Sorry for Everything My Love"
He hides her in himself and spoke in a tone of love. But when Jungkook tried to separate him from herself , Jimin smiled and tightened his grip.
"Now what's the use of sorry, now you have done what you wanted to do, Jimin. You have ruined me, Jimin, you have left me nothing."
She screamed helplessly while resisting, Jimin tied her tightly.
"Oh yes , anger doesn't look good on my Jungkook, man. Anyway, today I have no intention of wasting my special moments in fighting. So you also leave this nonsense and my Come along."
Jimin said while wiping her tears, Jungkook looked at him with anger and helplessness.
"You won't do anything like that. If you don't listen to me even today, I will never talk to you."
Jungkook tried to scare him with her innocent threat, Jimin laughed.
"Baby, we'll see this each other later. For now, don't really talk to me."
Jimin teased her and said. So Jungkook made a bad face.
"Look how good I am, even though you scolded me so much, I have finished my anger. But you are the one who never listens to me."
She spoke in a sad tone but Jimin bowed to her without answering. He locked Jungkook's hands in his.
Jungkook looked into his eyes with pitying eyes, but that Park Jimin now looked like Park Jimin seduced by her beauty. Jungkook lowered her eyes, frightened by his passionate gaze. Jimin smiled at her action and then kissed her eyes with his lips and slowly started moving downwards. Today, there was a softness in his touch, feeling which Jungkook gave up her harmless resistance and surrendered to him.
Jimin enveloped her fragile being and slowly started soaking her in the rain of his love.
Finally, at 5:30 in the morning, Jungkook saw him with sleepy eyes.
"Jimin, please stop, I want to sleep na, please."
SHe said taking Jimin's hand in her hands
   Seeing her getting ready to cry, Jimin lay down on one side and took her in his arms.
Jungkook shyly hid her face in his chest. Jimin placed his lips on her forehead, fixed the blanket on both of them and closed his eyes in satisfaction. In the end, he had let Jungkook forgotten displeasure with his love.

At ten o'clock in the morning, Jimin's eyes opened, and he looked at Jungkook with desire. Who was sleeping in a deep sleep with one hand under her face and curled up towards him.
"Jungkook my life get up and walk down"
Jimin patted her cheek and said, Jungkook whimpered and opened her eyes and looked at him.
"Let me sleep for a while. I'm very sleepy now."
When she spoke in a pleading tone, Jimin smiled and looked at her.
"After i will going to my office, you can finish your sleep, Jungkook . Come on, baby , get up now. Everyone will be waiting downstairs, isn't it my life?"
Jimin said while explaining to her, Jungkook blushed and looked at him.
"First you leave the room and then I can go to the washroom."
When she spoke in view of her condition, Jimin meaningfully looked at her existence with deep eyes.
"Give me a Kiss and then I'll go"
When he spoke seriously, Jungkook looked at him with surprised eyes.
"What are you saying ? I'm not doing anything like that."
Jimin stared at her when she spoke in a confused manner. Just as he was saying something, someone knocked on the door. Jungkook looked back towards the door.
"who"
"I am Sophia , Jimin son."
When Sophia said that, Jimin signaled Jungkook to go to the washroom and went shirtless and opened the door. Sophia saw him without a shirt and smiled understanding the whole matter.
"Where is Jungkook ? She is alright na."
On her question, Jimin looked at her.
"Yes, Mama, she is fine and has just gone to the washroom to take a shower."
When Jimin answered seriously, Sophia told him to come downstairs for breakfast and went downstairs.