Chapter 1

"Jungkook love go put this yogurt and salad on the dining table, we will bring food... go quickly 😊"
Jungkook , who was sitting on a chair in the kitchen talking to her friend jennie on the cell of her aunty . Hearing her voice, she stood up saying goodbye to jennie .
"Okay mama I'll take this. Both of you come quick"
When jungkook said putting the scarf on her head properly, Claire smiled and nodded her head .
Jungkook grabbed the tray from Sophia and headed out.
At that time, only B Jan ( grandma ) and Jimin were present in the lounge. Seeing jungkook coming, B Jan smiled and got up from the sofa to the dining table.
Seeing them getting up , Jimin also moved towards the table.
The two took over their chairs. Jungkook was just sitting down and then she remembered her partner in crime who told her to wake her up at the breakfast time before going to bed. Jungkook quickly got up from her chair and headed to the upstairs for going in upper portion.

🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃

"Hobi , get up , breakfast is started."
Jungkook came into hobi's room and said shaking her , But that lady's sleep doesn't had any effect. When hobi did not get up even after trying for a while, jungkook lifted a jug of water from the side table and Poured it all out over her.
"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...oh...God...Jungkook you bitch... you made me all wet...now look...what I will do  to you"
She, who was dreaming in joy, suddenly fell and woke up scared ly , and ran after her without seeing her condition .
Jungkook rushed to the lounge and grabbed B Jan.
"Please save me from this witch granddaughter of yours"
When jungkook said to B Jaan almost penetrated, B Jaan grabbed her hand and looked towards the stairs, where hobi madam was coming fast towards jungkook And B Jan in a completely drenched black shalwar ( pant , pakistani wear ) shirt without a dupatta. B Jaan saw her attire and Again uncontrollable eyes went on Jimin who was seriously lost in his cell.
"B Jan you won't take her side today you know I was asleep and she dumped the whole jug of water on me..she can't escape from me today"
Hobi told B Jan while looking at jungkook with bloody eyes ( basically glared her hardly )
"Ok hobi , just eat your food quietly, these fights will continue forever between you two."
Sophia dazzled the Throne and pointed to sit down, so she dragged a chair and sat down while staring at the jungkook helplessly.
"Hobi is it time to sleep ? you're waking up now"
Jimin was talking to his manager. Now after talking, he put his mobile to the side and addressed hobi in a stern tone. But when his eyes went on Hobi's existence, his veins got prominent with anger.
"Where is your scarf ?"
He spoke in a loud voice ,  Hobi took a glance at him ( afraid ) 😥 and then she made a crying face and looked at her mama with helpful eyes. So she pointed at her to get up and go where scarf . Hobi  went upstairs without answering Jimin.
"Son, I had to make her do some chores last night, so she has been doing it until it was late , so I don't wake her up early , I will wake the girls up early every day. I will explain to her about wearing the scarf too . Don't get angry, she is still a kid."
When Sophia tried to handle the matter, Jimin nodded his head .
"Yes, better but in future I don't want to see these two without scarf. You know na that girls don't look good like this, and there are not kids now , They are already 20 years old , girls at this age can take care of the whole house. But you guys still made them babies"
Jimin , taking a deep look at jungkook , said she was eating comfortably, after listening to his words she looked down  and sophia , who was sitting very close to her, held her hand tightly. She consoled her by holding jungkook's hands in her hand .
"Yes child I was also thinking now both of them should learn housekeeping... MashaAllah both are young now... Sophia and Claire now from tomorrow you both involved them with you too"
B Jan said agreeing to Jimin while addressing his daughters-in-law.
So both of them nodded their heads and all turned to eat food. While jungkook got up quietly and took out the food into the tray because she knew that Hobi would be dieing with hunger but she would not come down and also she had to persuade her anyway because of the incident she held earlier , so she Walked to her room grabbing the food tray.

🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃

This is PARKnJEON Mansion which is located just outside Lahore city. It has six residents.
Miso (B Jan) had two sons, elder son Minho, whom B Jan married Sophia of her choice, who proved to be a very good wife and daughter-in-law. They both have two children, elder son Jimin , who is 28 years old, Jimin is handling his father and uncle's business after completing his studies and also participating in politics. Beautiful hazel brown eyes, white complexion, thick brown hair, standing arrogant nose and beautiful palm lips, light moustaches And beard ,height six feet three inches tall... A masterpiece of masculinity... He could have been any girl's ideal...
Then his daughter Hobi who is about to turn 20 years old. She is also a very cute little girl with normal height.
After that, B Jaan's second son Jinho married with his choice to Claire who won the hearts of everyone when she came in his life. They have only one daughter Jungkook, who is also 20 years old. Pink and White complexion, dark brown eyes, thick eyelashes, thin nose and rosy small lips, little bi chubby face while the dimple on the both cheeks used to enhance her beauty. Thick Brown hair up to the waist and height was normal . She could make anyone her fan then and there ... She was very fond of going to study since childhood but as soon as both of them finished college, Jimin refused them to study further... Even after much of her protests, when he doesn't agreed then she went silent too.
A few months after her birth, Mingo and Jinho had died in an accident. At that time, they feel like there was hell in the Mansion . When two funerals were lifted from the PARKnJEON, B jan were left holding their hearts on the death of their young sons.
But then slowly they dared up and handled everyone. When Jimin turned 22 and Jungkook was 14 years old, on the decision of B Jan, both of them were married ( Nikkah ) And then Jimin stepped on the threshold of youth. He has started to take care of his responsibilities.
All the children were very dear to her ( B Jan ) So she combined Jimin and Jungkook so that jungkook would always remain in front of her eyes. Now she was only worried about Hobi. But this is the rule of the world that daughters are strangers they have to marry someone and move in with him , so they were also silent.

🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃