2 .

ah'nylah : it was 5:00 am & i heard amaya and her boyfriend arguing , so i walked out my room to see what happened im like " yoo why yah arguing ?! " he keep talking to these thotties ! amaya said . " maaan watch out , i told you she just a friend you buggin ! "

" friends don't kiss all up on each other ! " yeah they really don't ah'nylah said amaya boyfriend turned his head to look at her , mugging ah'nylah , WHAT ?! they don't ! exactly amaya said , " ight im out ! " don't come back you heard ? ah'nylah said finally he slammed the door making the 2 girls jump . " why can't you just leave him " ?

" i love him you know that " amaya said " yeah i know bookie but he cheated on you so many times and you just keep going back ! " ah'nylah said , amaya took a deep breath thinking real hard about what her sister just said . " what about aaliyah ? she can't keep seeing yah fight wrd 2 " . ( aaliyah is amaya daughter ) , "one day i'm just gonna have to explain it to her " .

" no you just need to leave his ass " kiya said both of the girls turned their heads , " when tf did you get up ? " amaya asked , " when i heard yah yelling i just didn't come out my room " both of the girls laughed at their little sister , anyways " we gotta get ready for school kiya " ! " ughh " we walking ? yeah omfg , whyy ? cause we need exercise " now come on you getting me dumb tight " amaya said , kiya did her hygiene so did amaya " you ready kiya ? " ain't got no choice but to be . "

" okay don't get smart " you a little girl amaya said as the girls walk out the door walking down the streets of the bronx , "smd" kiya said "yo watch your mouth " before i tell mom ! " ight chill " kiya said * they are at school now *

" alright imma see you later okay ? " okay kiya said , while amaya was walking to her class she bumped into this boy which made her fall a little " my fault ma you good ? " you need to watch where you going !  one of his friends said  " yo stfu " his friend rolled his eyes , helping amaya with her stuff .

wassgood yah my name jermaine i'm 18 years old ( my friends gone come later in the story ) " yeah i'm okay " amaya said in a soft spoken tone " ight like i said my fault " it's okay , YO AMAYA !!! she turned her head and sighed shaking her head , ...

wassgood yah my name jermaine i'm 18 years old ( my friends gone come later in the story ) " yeah i'm okay " amaya said in a soft spoken tone " ight like i said my fault " it's okay , YO AMAYA !!! she turned her head and sighed shaking her head , what ? " why tf you talking to this nigga ? " sev he just bumped into me by accident calm down it's to early in the morning ! , ( jermaine and his friends just laughed at his goofy ass cause you doing all that yelling for what ? ) " tf you laughing at nigga ? " i'm laughing at yo goofy ass nigga ! jermaine stepped up to sev , yo chill it's not even worth it one of his friends said " yeah you right " . the boys walked away .

" why you always gotta act like this ?! " amaya said , ykw wrd 2 everything i don't even wanna talk right now . jermaine said as he walked away .