amazingphil decision ;Part 6

Phils pov

ok. this. is. the. day, the day I tell Dan that I want to tell more people about us. I feel ready. hopefully he is happy because that's all I want him to be is happy. I feel really good about this. I cant wait. I think only 3 of your friends know . Louis, Peej, and cat. they all exepted us. well of course they did they love us and their our friends since the start.

so I got up fixed my hair and knocked on his door. "Dan", "yes Phil" ," I Need to talk to you about something" ,"I need to tell you something too", "oh well if you want to go first", "no its fine Phil you go". I started to sweat and feel nervous for some odd reason.

"Dan.... I made the decision of telling all of our friends were together and next month we can make a video telling the world". "omg Im so happy Phil yay" I got up and hugged him and kissed his cheek and sat back down "your turn Danny boy".

Dans pov

im scared now of since he told me he wanted to tell everyone even our fans. the bad thing is that I kind of accidently showed everyone on younow a picute of he and phil but it was of him kissing my cheek. hopefully he doesn't get mad.

"promise you wont get mad under under any circumstances" , "promise" phil said."ok well remember when I did a younow yesterday" "yea why"."um ok so I was going to show everybody a picture of my new shirt I got because it was in the wash and I accidently showed them this".

he looked sort of upset but he hugged me and pulled me in for a kiss and I was really confused. he pulled apart and said "well at least we don't have to do the hard part anymore but we still need to explain" I hugged him and he was hovering over me and I kissed him and said "I love you so much thanks so much I knew we could do this" "I knew we could do this to love he said" .