008.

2 WEEKS LATER 
                        Chanel💕

I reached for my towel as I stepped out of the shower. I wrapped the towel around my body and walked out the bathroom and into my bedroom. I searched my closet for an outfit to wear. Since it was like 80° degrees outside I settled on some blue jeans shorts that were ripped at the bottom and a LV top to go with. I put on my chain that Quavo got me for my birthday last year and grabbed my black LV pouch for the final touch.

 I put on my chain that Quavo got me for my birthday last year and grabbed my black LV pouch for the final touch

(Don't mind the shoes)

I took a look in the mirror and did a lil spin. Whew might I say my butt was looking just right in these shorts. I added a little clear lip gloss to my lips and headed downstairs.

I walked in the kitchen seeing my mom over the stove cooking some breakfast. I walked over and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Morning mama" I said as I sat at the table.

"Morning beautiful" She said as she set some already cooked pancakes in front of me.

"Uh, where are you going dressed like that?" She asked furrowing her eyebrow

I chuckled at her face expression.

"Idk out somewhere because it's hot and I don't wanna be in the house all day" I responded

"Mhm, where your sister and your cousin?" She asked.

"I think Air left to go visit her mother and Royal is still asleep I guess" I said as I ate my pancakes.

Once I was finished with my food I got up and put my dish in the sink. I noticed my phone going off indicating someone was calling me. I picked up my phone looking at the caller ID seeing it was Kirs calling. I swiped up to answer and put the phone on speaker.

"Wsp Mr.Famous guy" I said to him over the phone.

So the guys dropped their track Versace about 2weeks ago and it blew up like crazy! They recently got signed to a record label called QC. I'm so proud of them, this is what they always wanted.

"Hahaha, stop it" he said chuckling.

"I'm serious, so how are things going?" I asked him.

"It's good, working on our album and shi " he said.

"That's good, it's coming along great?"

"Yea you know my verses fire asf" he said making me laugh a bit

"Per usal" I said laughing "Where's qua" I asked.

"Right here Sis!" I heard Quavo yell on the other end of the phone.

"Heyyy chicken tender!" I said calling him by the nickname I gave him.

"Man you and that nickname" he said laughing.

"So what ya'll doing later" I asked

"Shi, probably just chill at the house" Kirs said

"Oh okay, well ya'll wanna join me and Armani at the park" I asked them as I poured myself a glass of orange juice.