chapter 1

" Haha wow, how I love o2l they make me laugh so much" I said giggling holding my stomach.

" Karlie come down here please" my mom yelled from downstairs. " I got something for you!!!!"

" Ok coming mom." I yelled back

OK hi my name is Karlie Marie Short. I'm 19 years old and I live with my mom. I know what your thinking your 19 and you still live with your mom. Well yes because since my dad died when I was 8 my mom struggled with some stuff so I help her and still do now. I have long hair that stops above my butt and its a dark red. I also have dark brown eyes. I'm 5,8 which i think is short. My hobbies are penny boarding, pranking people and watching YouTube. Speaking of YouTube I love o2l. I have always dreamed of going to a meet and greet but never did. I love JC Caylen he is funny, cute, and sweet but that is just on the computer screen. I have a brother his name is Keith Jeffrey Bint he has my mom's last name. I would say I love my brother but then I would be lying. My brother lives 5 minutes away. He takes my moms money and he says he will give it back but never does. He always says that he 'needs' money. Do you want to now what he 'needs' money? Well I will tell you why... He needs it because he does drugs. And you know what he got my mom for mothers day? she got a purchase agreement for our house. So that means that he sold the house on use and we need to find a new house. So anyways I wonder what my mom wants...

I run downstairs and trip on the last step with a thud.

" Honey... are ... you... ok." my mom asked laughing her head off.

" yup just fine mom thanks." I get off the ground and sit on the couch.

" So what did you want me so bad for?" I said plainly.

" I wanted to give you this." She pulled an envelope out of her pocket and handed me it. I opened it and my jaw dropped..... it was a ticket to go to playlist and go back stage!!!!!

" Oh my god mom i cant take this you know we need the money." I said handing back the ticket

" I know but I want you to be happy." She explained.

" thanks mom when do we go?" I asked

" In 2 week you go I'm just dropping you off." she said. There was something she isn't telling me.

" Mom is there something your not telling me." I asked worried.

" No I fine." she breathed.

I'm not going to bug he about it so i said " Thanks mom your the best." I said and hugged her and ran back up to my room to watch more o2l.