chapter 3

------ LETTER---------

dear my baby girl,

I'm so so sorry I didn't tell you. I had a really bad brain cancer. I didn't want to tell you because I didn't want to tell you because I didn't want you to be all depressed when you go playlist. I still want you to go. When you get there ask to speak to Nick Johnson. Tell him you first and last name and bring him the envelope that is in my drawer on the night stand. please don't open it. I love you lots.... good bye My baby.... P.S. I'm sorry I had to die on the same day your dad did.....

θθθθθθ KARLIE'S P.O.V θθθθθ

All of these questions where going though my head like, why didn't she tell me she had cancer? or why she had to die the same day my dad did?

The biggest question keeps going through My head, why do I need to give this envelope to Nick Johnson? and what is in it?

I call the cops and tell them what happened. They come and take her away. My brother Keith didn't even come to see her one last time!! That's why I hate him he doesn't care for anyone but himself. My mom left everything to me but the house. My brother sold it on me and my mom. I got to be out by tomorrow. I go back Inside and sit in my room. I can't cry anymore I ran out of tears.

I pull out my laptop and watch Jc's new video. Its the one where he gets messy with Kian, Cameron, and Nash. Jc's videos always cheers me up.

When the video is over I lay down and stair at my ceiling till the darkness takes over and I fall into a deep sleep.

°°°°°°° JC'S P.O.V °°°°°°

I just got done filming with The boys. I got smacked in the face with a fish.

The boys left about an half hour ago and I'm cleaning the mess while Kian takes a shower.

When I I'm done I hop In the shower clean myself till I get all the fish smell off me.

When I'm done I put on my boxers and lay on My bed and go to sleep.

*********KIAN'S P.O.V ******

When I wake up I hear my phone go off. I look t see who it is and it was my mom. I answer it.

( MOM... me )

Hello...

Good morning son.

Good morning. what did you want?

Well I'm coming over to give you an envelope with something in it please DO NOT OPEN IT.

Okay?.... but for what?

I will explain when I get there but i got to go love you bye.

okay bye.

_____ END OF CONVO ______

Okay I wonder what the envelope is for?

I get up and take a shower. Then when I get out I put on my tank-top then my shorts.

When I'm done I hear the doorbell.

" I got it!" I said yell

I go to the door and see my mom

" Hi mom" I said giving her a hug.

" Hey Kian" She said.

" Okay will you explain now?" I asked

" Yeah let's go to your room"

We head to my room. I sit on my bed and my mom sits on the chair in the corner.

" Okay so when you go to playlist give this envelope to to Nick Johnson. Then that's all you have to worry about till after the show. Okay??" She said.

" Okay " I replied.

With that my mom handed me the envelope and left. I walk downstairs and sit on the couch and T.V

********** KARLIE'S P.O.V ********

I wake up with the bright light in my eyes. I get out of my warm bed and do my morning routine. When I'm done I go make breakfast. I make eggs and toast. When I'm done I have to pack everything because I have be out today. I pack all my clothes, make-up, and my other girly stuff. Then I go to my mom's room and pack her stuff. Then when I'm done I go to the safe and grab all the money that is in it. There is only 343 dollars. I put all of the suitcases in my car and drive off. I pull into a parking space. Get out and walk into Starbucks. I get my favorite vanilla bean. I leave and walk next door to Taco Bell. I get 2 regular taco's and go back to my car.

******** 2 hours later*******

It is now 10:30 p.m and playlist is at 11:00 A.M tomorrow morning.

I recline my seat and stair out the skylight at the stars. Then I'm sleeping and having a good dream.