chapter 2

ฯฯฯฯฯฯฯ MOM P.O.V ฯฯฯฯฯฯฯ

The reason I was acting like that is because I wanted to do something for Karlie that she will remember me remember, Well last good thing I did for her. I don't want to tell her so I'm just gonna wait till I have to go, And by go I mean pass away because I have really bad brain cancer. The doctor said I only have a few days left. That's why I'm not going to playlist with Karlie on the 19th because when I die will be on the 17th the same day her dad died when she was 8. Anyway I just hope she still goes to playlist because there is a surprise there for her, it's someone.

^^^^^^^ KAIN'S P.O.V ^^^^^^^^

I cant wait till playlist because my mom said there is a surprise there for me. I walk downstairs and sit on the couch next to Jc.
" Hey bro when is playlist again?" I ask

" For the last time it is on the 19th dummy!" Jc said sternly.

I said " Sorry I'm just excited."

" calm down dude It's probably not life changing." He said standing up and walking into the kitchen to grab a Arizona.

" But what if it is?" I asked myself.

°°°°°°°°° KARLIE'S P.O.V °°°°°°°°

I can't wait for my surprise at playlist but I'm not going to freak out about it. I'm just sitting in my room watching o2l like always. It's the one where Jc and Kian see who can eat there waffle the fastest. My favorite part is where Jc tell Kian he isn't his best friend then Kian gets mad and throws the chairs and the table. I have always wondered why we look alike but never questioned it. Today is the 16th I'm so happy and sad. I'm happy because there is only THREE MORE DAYS till playlist and I'm sad because tomorrow will be 11 years since my dad died. Hopefully nothing bad happens tomorrow.

" Mom!......Mom!" I yelled though the house.

" In here hon." She yelled from her room. I walked in and look at her. She laid on the bed all pail and weak. I'm starting to get worried.

" Mom are you OK?" I ask concerningly.

Mom said back smiling but I can tell that it's fake and weak. " I'm fine. Just a bug. what did you want?"

" Can I borrow the car for the 19th please?" I ask.

" Sure.....wait how about you keep the car it's yours.". She said trying to lighten the mood.

" OMG thank you." I yell running to my room.

~~~~~~ Next Day~~~~~

I wake up to the Sun In my eyes and look at my clock it is 11:04. Mom should be up. I get up and take a quick shower and put on my clothes ( pick up top).

My clothes....

- Superman sweatshirt

- Blue pants
and
- My fuzzy shoes

I put my hair in a fish tail braid. I put on my make-up which is a light pink eye shadow and black eyeliner and mascara. It is a Thursday and I have nothing to do and I have no friends. Later I will watch my favorite YouTuber.......Jc. ( Karlie is not in school anymore.) I walk downstairs into the kitchen and my mom isn't there. I got a little worried because she is down here before 10:30 all the time and it's 11:45.

" Mom......Mom." I yelled. I go check her room. She is there lying on her bed. I go to shake her awake and her skin is freezing cold. I roll her on her back and her face is white and he lips are blue. I break out In tears and drop to the floor sobbing. The same thing keeps repeating in my head over and over again. ' your alone, you have nobody '
I get up off the floor with the help of the table next to the bed so I don't fall. There is a letter on the table and it says.........

----------'-------'---------'''---------""""'''''---------

hey it's Karlie what do you think the letter says

comment and like. good by beautiful people.