Prologue

((Y/N)'s POV) Age: 16

It was Valentine's Day tomorrow and I was still single. Most people would say that's a problem, but I don't because I've seen it again and again. My relationship was being forced from both sides and it never lasts long before it falls apart either by fighting or just both growing apart and I wasn't having any of that. I was at home in bed up late playing 'Resident Evil 2' since so much was added to the game and I couldn't sleep then I get a call from my best friend Ronnie so I answered it.

(Y/N)-Sup dude.

Ronnie-Dude I scored us a double date with twins!

(Y/N)-What?

Ronnie-I met up with this girl and I made my move on her and while we talked she said she has a twin looking for someone. I brought you up and said you'll love to go out.

(Y/N)-So when the hell did I come in and said that?

Ronnie-During lunch and in spirit.

(Y/N)-Dude you know I don't roll like that, I don't wanna date someone I don't even know.

Ronnie-Come on man, please! It's just a dinner at Red Robin and you just gotta bring some flowers and chocolate, that's all I'm asking!

(Y/N)-She said she wouldn't go out with you unless you got a date for her sister didn't she?

Ronnie-... No.

(Y/N)-... I'm hanging up.

Ronnie-Come on, don't be like that. I need you to be my wingman, please.

(Y/N)-... *Sigh* One. Date.

Ronnie-Yes! The flower shop is a block away from Red Robin and see you there!

He hung up the phone sounding really happy and I went back to my game not really excited about tomorrow.

(Timeskip tomorrow after school)

I was on my way to the flower shop and when I got there I saw a lot of the same flower and it was on sale.

I took a pack of it and went up to the man on the counter and paid for them before I left without a word to him

I took a pack of it and went up to the man on the counter and paid for them before I left without a word to him. On the way to Red Robin, I felt a little horny for some reason, but I managed to keep myself in check because I'm in public and when I made it to Red Robin I saw Ronnie waiting out front with some Roses and chocolates and he spotted me.

Ronnie-They should be here in a minute.

(Y/N)-Should we go in and get a table?

Ronnie-Taken care of buddy so we wait here for our dates.

(Y/N)-Great.

Ronnie and waited for a bit then we saw 2 girls, and the 1 with the shorter hair was on her with an I don't care attitude.