𝟎𝟏 - 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐲

♥*♡∞:。.。  。.。:∞♡*♥

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞, my first day at my new school. I've been living in Japan for 2 years with my dad and I just came back this summer to live with my mom again. 

 I woke up bright and early to get ready this morning. I was making my way to the kitchen with Shuji when we saw our mother about to cut Maya's hair.

"What the fuck did you do?" Shuji says laughing.
"Shut up, Shuji!" Maya whines
"No but actually Maya what did you do." I asked her.

It was obvious Maya tried to cut her own hair, but I was curious what hair style she was trying to cut. she didn't answer me since she was crying for our mom to stop so I just walked out the room gathering all my stuff for school. Maya was already outside waiting for Anna's mom to pick us up.

Finally Anna's mom came, Maya was the first one in and sat in the back next to Anna. I climbed in the back and sat next to Maya as we waited for Shuji. Anna and Maya were having a conversation behind me about how they look which it didn't really interest me until Anna pulled me into the conversation.

"Oh my god Ikari you look so good." says Anna.
I looked over at her and said "Thank you"
"I could barely even recognize you. You look so different!"
Then Shuji finally arrived. "Move your bag dummy." Shuji said to Maya while handing it to her.
"Maya move your bag." Anna says.

I looked at Anna with a confused look on my face. If I didn't know better I would think Anna has a crush on Shuji.

"Are we picking up Sam next?" asks Maya.

Sam is one of Maya's friends that is like in love with her. We finally arrive at Sam's house and he is already standing outside waiting.

"Hey guys" says Sam looking back at us. "Maya what the fuck did you do to your hair." Sam says staring at Maya.
"Na, you said it looked good."
"It does look good, I don't know why he would say that." Anna says replying to Maya.
Once again Sam says "It looks like shit, Maya" "Suck my balls Sam." Maya replies with a rude tone.

It was a bit funny hearing my sister say that.

"Suck these balls."

I immediately turned my head to look at Sam. This whole conversation was getting weird so I had to tune them out. When we finally got to school I could feel eyes on me, but my eyes feel on a certain boy there. I recognized him from elementary school it was 𝐃𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧 𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐠. We made eye contact as he walked over to me with a guy I also knew from elementary Brandt.

"Hey are you new here?" Dustin asked.
"Kind of. I just moved back here from Japan" I said with a small smile.

I was a little nervous talking to him.

"oh cool, what's your name?" he asked.
"Ikari."
"Thats a cool name." I blushed at his comment and didn't say anything back.
"Um I'll see you later we should hang out." He said walking away from me.
"Ok." I was still blushing from what he said until a girl I knew came to me.
"Oh my god. Ikari you're back! You look amazing! I missed you so much" the girl said. "Thanks Connie, I miss you too" I said hugging my friend.

Connie and I have been friends since we were in 1st grade, when I moved away she was so sad but we still kept in contact while I was in Japan, we were never friends with the "popular girls" like Heather, so I guess Connie hanging out with them is a big step for our futures. Connie said bye to the girls and walked with me.