𝟎𝟐 - 𝐌𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐚

♥*♡∞:。.。  。.。:∞♡*♥

After school Connie called me.
"OMG the thing with your sister and Brant earlier was crazyy"
"I know it was so messed up I feel kind of bad for Brant like why would she bring up his dad.."
"Literally anyways do you want to hang out after school tomorrow? Miranda invited me to something at her house and she said I could bring you."
"I don't know I have to think about it, who's going?"
"I think Heather might go but she said she doesn't want to if it just her"
"Okay let me think about it I will tell you tomorrow. I have to go to bed now"
"Good night Kari"
"Good night Connie I'll see you tomorrow."

The next day I was sitting with Connie and everyone at lunch and then all of a sudden we hear Sam yelling

"Shut up! Hey, everybody! Oh my god, what's in that box Maya and Anna? Are you guys playing with dolls? Maya and Anna have a box full of dolls that they're playing with tonight."

Everyone in the cafeteria started laughing except Maya and Anna. They quickly gathered their things and rushed out of the cafeteria clearly embarrassed. I felt sorry for them and I was about to follow them until 3 girls come to our table.

"Hey girls! Are you excited for tonight?" Miranda said to the table
"Yeah of course!" Heather said
"Okay well just so you know Kyle and his brothers might come around 9, you guys can come too if you want I guess" Miranda said to Dustin Brant and Alex

They just looked at her then Brant nodded.

"Well we got to go now byee!" Miranda said walking away
"Oh my god tonight is going to be so fun! Are you guys going to come?" Connie said to the guys
"Maybe" said Alex and then the other 2 agreed.
"Ikari are you going to go?" Heather said to me
"I guess I'll go" I said back

Then the bell rung. We all started walking to our classes. While walking I was thinking about what happened in the cafeteria with Maya 'why would Sam do that I thought they were friends'

"what are you thinking about?" says someone behind me. I turn around and it was Dustin. "nothing" I said
"so you're going to that thing tonight?" Dustin asked
"yeah are you going too?"
"If Brant and Alex go. Alex is probably going since Heather is."

Dustin and I had the same last period after lunch so we both walked to class together and talked about random things. When we got to the class we sat next to each other because we didn't talk to anyone else in there.

After school I went to Heathers house because they wanted to get ready for Miranda's house which I didn't really see the point because it was just going to be a few people. Maya went to Anna's house for a sleepover so I wasn't going to see Maya this weekend until sunday night. I was sitting on Heathers bed watching them get ready.

"What are you going to wear Ikari?" asked Heather
"probably what I'm wearing right now why?"
"no you have to wear something else Dustin is going to be there, you can borrow something from my closet. You can borrow clothes too Connie."
"Thanks Heather." Connie and I said.