Chapter 1.

Harry loved playing pranks, and for no other reason than being a 'hell boy' he decided to put out an advert on local newspaper;

*partner needed for fake couple's therapy to prank a therapist* *gender not important* *must be open minded*

*Interested parties respond back with own ad, after which there'd be no interaction except to confirm place, time and date of fake session*

Harry xoxo
City Heights apartments, Salford.

The advert stated.

"You're absolutely insane, Harry."

"Insanely genius." Harry grinned at his best friend.

Louis scoffed, "Your prank is not going to work."

"Can you shelve your pessimist opinions please, Louis? It will work."

"Harry, you seem to forget people nowadays don't read newspapers and those who do read them won't give your ridiculous desperate seeking Susan ad a glance."

"Have a little faith in people, Lou. It'll work. Just you wait. Someone out there with a magnificent sense of humour like myself will respond to the ad." Harry said optimistically.

"A serial killer more likely." Louis sighed. "You do know you've served yourself on a platter by providing your real name and actual address. I mean, why?"

"Why are your knickers in a twist, Louis? I gave out the name of the building not my actual flat number but I'll make sure to stick my name on your door directing the killer to you don't worry alright?" Harry laughed.

Louis narrowed his eyes at him. "Stop playing, Harry, this is not funny business and by far farthest you've ever gone to pull a prank. Say someone responds_"

"You mean someone as in serial killer?" Harry grinned.

"Harry, I'm being serious." Louis said seriously. "What if someone responds to your prank, what then?"

"What then, Louis, will be that my prank partner and I will as I've planned go for therapy session_"

"Are you going to book the session yourself or_" Louis trailed off looking at him knowing Harry was short on spare change can't afford to push the prank that far.

Although Harry had a job he does live above his means and unnecessarily rents a three-bed apartment when one bedroom would suffice.

"It's my prank, Louis. I'm owning up to it and will be booking the session myself I'm not going to piss off my potential killer by asking them to pay up_"

"Harry, have you forgotten the reason your last two serious relationships fell apart is because of quote, your mindless pranks, unquote. That's what they both said. If anything that should have taught you to maybe grow the fuck up."

"Have you had your coffee today, you seem on edge." Harry said.

"It's bloody scorching outside I don't want coffee." Louis said in a huff. "Make me tea."

"Whatever you say, boss." Harry chuckled getting up to go to the kitchen and make them a hot drink like it wasn't a hot summer day.

Louis sighed staring at him go, he's been wishing for his friend to outgrow pranks, it would seem that was just wishful thinking.

"Promise you won't go home with whoever showed up responding to the ad." Louis said as Harry walked back in the room holding two cups. "Especially if they look older than dad, I know you like them old_"

Harry laughed handing Louis his cup of tea before sitting down on the sofa beside him, "you're still not over the fact I had a three month fling with Jack_"