Chapter 3.

"Sorry I'm late." Harry walked in, unawares he's wandered in the wrong room.

As previously stated, conditions of the prank was that interested parties were to respond back with own ad, after which there'd be no further interaction except to confirm place, time and date of session.

There was a response to his prank ad, the person said they'll book the place themselves, for him to turn up at 13:30pm. The therapist's name being M. Campbell. That they'll be wearing black pants and white shirt.

On arrival for the appointment, he was late to begin with, the receptionist told him that his boyfriend was already waiting in the room with the therapist to go down corridor second door to the left.

Harry answered a text from Louis as he was making his way down the corridor, did not notice he had gone past the second door. When he looked up after he was done texting he saw a plague on the door with name Michelle Campbell.

How was he to know Michelle owned the practice with her twin brother Michael Campbell?

However had he paid attention and not in a rush then he would have noticed Michelle's office was first door to the right and located further down the corridor.

Destiny has a way of making things work doesn't it? What is meant to be will be.

Zayn stared at him, mesmerised by the handsome man walking straight to him, shirt rolled up to the elbows with tattoos on his arms. He straightened up shuffled to one side on the sofa to give him space to sit. What then surprised him even further was the man leaning in for a soft kiss.

He kissed back because manna from heaven don't fall down very often from the sky. He continued staring at him starstruck, the man smelled divine, with a musky, vanilla, fresh out of shower scent tickling his nostrils.

"Sorry I'm late, baby." Harry purred leaning back, smiling at him, "I know you must be mad at me right now thinking I'm not serious about trying therapy together but I promise you I am, okay?"

Who did this handsome stranger thinks he was? Zayn blinked his eyes confused as hell, he wondered if he actually fell asleep and was dreaming.

"Okay." He mumbled then averted his gaze back to the therapist to see her also looking at Harry puzzled a frown on her face.

Harry followed his gaze, finally paying her attention. "Hello." He waved at her.

"Hello to you." Michelle said. "My name is Michelle, I'm the psychiatrist. You are?"

"Apologies I should have introduced myself." Harry stood up, shook hands with her then sat back down again, "My name is Harry. I'm the boyfriend. I should also explain work is the reason I'm late. I tried to leave on time, my boss kept asking me to do this and that. In the end I told him straight up that its my lunch break which is unpaid for by the way that I had plans with my boyfriend who hates being kept waiting. You good, baby?" He said bumping shoulders with Zayn.

He couldn't believe someone this drop dead gorgeous answered to his ad never mind reading a newspaper.

Zayn looked at him amused. Whatever the hell was happening, he was curious to see where it was going. His mom always calls him a curious kitten. "I'm good, Harry. And stop calling me baby."

Michelle looked at Zayn, raised her brow. "Zayn, is he theë boyfriend?"

"Zayn." Harry said the name out loud and loving how wonderful it sounded. "Give up now I'm not going to stop calling you baby." He cocked his head to one side, and gazed openly at the beautiful creature sitting next to him. "Were you and Michelle talking about me?"