Chapter 1-2 : The Truth

Tommy POV

Right now, I made a very huge mistake when I left the door open, now robotboy and I were in my room, as I saw the clock and the time was now.

1:45 pm

As Tommy and robotboy were figuring out what to do in this situation.

Robotboy : Tommy.

As tommy looked at his toy, or actual robot, robotboy.

Robotboy : robotboy don't wanna go, robotboy wanna stay with Tommy.

Tommy : I know robotboy, but we've been caught this time, and now we're in a serious situation, I knew I should've fully closed the door, but now here we are, after all this time together, It might come to an end, and if that happens, I'll be lonely again, and my life will go back to the original one, the one I didn't want to got back to.

When he looked at robotboy and gave him a hug, as they saw the time was now.

2:00 pm

Tommy : well ro, let's see how this will go.

Robotboy : okay Tommy.

When the two walked out of the room and were walking downstairs to the living room, as they saw Debbie was sitting on the chair, as tommy and robotboy sat on the couch.

Debbie : Tommy, what's the meaning of this?

When he looked at robotboy then looked back at his mother, as he took a deep breath.

Tommy :  okay mom, I'll explain everything.

Once tommy told his mother from the beginning about him and robotboy until this very moment, she was absolutely shocked and furious, furious because some old man gave her innocent son a deadly and dangerous crime-fighting robot.

And that tommy never told her about it until now, and she couldn't notice any of this, she was also amazed by how tommy can handle himself during battles.

But his robot was always there for him whenever he was in danger, but he had to keep him hidden from the public, throughout these past months his robot was not just a robot, but the only friend tommy has.

Debbie was also surprised that tommy knows how to be responsible with robotboy, and when she falsely accused of a stealing and grounding him for two weeks during that time, she felt absolutely guilty about it.

And when about the times robotboy helped him whenever it comes to his father and especially his older brother, during that time at the end during the tetherball national he lost on purpose to keep his secret because he learned that cheating is wrong.

And that was the reason why Donnie won those trophies, and she realized that during that go-kart race his father chose Donnie over tommy and he felt absolutely heartbroken and realized that her own husband never appreciates anything tommy does.

And the most part that really got her scared was about the time when Donnie tried to put tommy in the wood chipper and robotboy was able to save him, but that was the reason Donnie did end up with a broken arm and leg, but she didn't realize that she almost lost her innocent son, and now she realized how much of a monster his brother is and she let her dimwitted husband had so much influence over him.

Sometimes they do get into arguments but in the end they forgive each other, and on Saturday nights he and robotboy usually patrol the city to make sure some guy named Dr. Kamikazi doesn't have any evil plans to capture robotboy and clone him to take over the world.

he was doing everything he could to protect him, not just for his safety, but so he won't be lonely anymore, but he didn't want Debbie to find out because if she didn't she probably wanted him out.

And tommy didn't want robotboy to be lonely too, so he brings him outside but keeps him hidden in his backpack so others wouldn't notice him, but sometimes he has to stay at the house while Tommy goes to school, it gets boring for robotboy sometimes, but he couldn't bring him on Turnbull family day on Sundays.

They fought against robotboy's brother named Protoboy, but thanks to tommy advice he managed to defeat him but was somehow repaired, and she was shocked that during her Cruise vacation with her husband, he managed to save everyone on the cruise boat.

And during mother's day Dr. Kamikazi used her for his plan but tommy was smart and realized it wasn't his mother during that time, she was happy that her son saved her with the robot and was able to foil Dr. Kamikazi plans each time.

And tommy admitted to robotboy that he's wrong for his actions sometimes but he learned so much from having the robot with him, he even taught robotboy the meanings of the human society, feeling, jealousy, not lying, and always being honest.

he also told robotboy about the meaning of each holiday, and When Santa gave robotboy the small winter coat she was surprised that Santa gave him a gift too, or when him and tommy save the house when Dr. Kamikazi was going to launch a missile at the house that night, but now that she fully heard the story now she realized the truth.

Lastly tommy told her that sometimes he couldn't trust her because she was always on his father's side, he never acknowledged how tommy feels or times when he asked his father for something and he always says no or force him to go on his man trips with Donnie.

And sometimes when he's sleeping he can't get the voices out of his head, but when he met robotboy everything changed, and his life was much happier with him.

After she heard the whole story it almost made her cry for a moment, as she was thinking.

Debbie ( mind ) : my little man, he's just like his mother during my teenage years, it was my fault that I didn't listen to him, and I was wrong for all of my actions, i am so sorry that I didn't listen to you tommy.

When she had a smile but quickly hid it before she could notice tommy.

Tommy : please don't take him away mom, besides me being his mentor, he's my best friend and we've been through a lot together.

When Debbie looked at tommy pleading and saw that robotboy who tried to look less threatening, but how could he while still super activated, she now realizes that tommy wanted a friend that will always be there for him.

Debbie : alright, you can keep him, but on 3 conditions.

Tommy then looked at his mother while waiting for the 3 conditions.

Debbie : 1, you must tell me everything each time when you go on your so-called mission's, and 2 please be sure to always be careful and make sure your not hurt.

Tommy : yes ma'am.

Debbie : and 3, I would like to talk to this professor Moshimo.

When tommy gulped and took a deep breath for a moment.

Tommy : ok mom.

When Tommy pressed the green button on his watch and waited for professor Moshimo to appear, when he appeared and smiled at the boy.

Professor Moshimo : hello Tommy, is there something you need.

Tommy : ( gulps ), ''um...well we have a problem.

When tommy said it like that, which have professor Moshimo worried.

Professor Moshimo : is there something wrong with robotboy.

Tommy : yes but it's something that I can't handle.

Professor Moshimo : then what is it?

When Tommy moved the watch and Debbie came into the veiw which surprised him, when professor Moshimo was swearing rapidly.

Professor Moshimo : ''oh dear''