Chapter 1-8 : Helping Hand

Tommy POV

As I was done with gym class before heading out of the gymnastics. When I went to my locker to grab my things.

Tommy : ( sigh ). Another day completed... At least she wasn't around today.

When he was getting his books and placed them.in his bookbag before zipping it, when he saw his locker was empty.

Tommy ( mind ) : hm... Even if I think that today is the last time I'll be in this public school I'll still miss Mrs Janet. And... That's the only person I know that cares about me an-

??? : Hello Turnbull.

When Tommy turned to see a girl who is blonde with a bang parted in the middle and baby blue eyes. She also wears purple eyeshadow and pink lipstick. Her hair is styled into pigtails held by pink hair ties with a pale-pink flower hair clip.

 Her hair is styled into pigtails held by pink hair ties with a pale-pink flower hair clip

Tommy : Oh... Hi Bambi...

Bambi : you really thought you were gonna leave without your daily schedule?

Tommy : Bambi... I don't have time for this, I have to get going thank you.

Tommy said before closing his locker putting on his bookbag and walking off.

Bambi : oh Wow... Some nerve you have there Turnbull. I guess I'll have to tell everyone about that... Little confession...

Bambi said which Caused tommy to completely stop walking as he remembers that he was forced to confess to her only for him to be blackmailed and do whatever she wants. since that tommy has been nothing but her playboy.

Tommy : ( sigh )... What do you want this time... Bambi...

Bambi : Well... I've been thinking for quite some time now me and Kurt had a few... Arguments over the last few days, logically however. We had to take some distant time from each other and unfortunately I actually had to break off a relationship. But he actually desperate on trying to get back together with me so naturally I'm wondering what has him acting like this?

Tommy said nothing as he continues to listen to Bambi ranting about her past relationship.

Bambi : Then I heard before that a little boy had a crush on me before and was forced to confess to me, just because of a silly dare no less. I think you see where this is going.

Bambi said as she looked at tommy before he noticed something was different about her that she used to be.

Tommy : he... Still tries to contact you even if he ignores you after all this time didn't really think he was ever going that far. Good luck I don't think this is going to work out between us. And besides you just normally ask me for ridiculous and unreasonable requests all the time, so I-

Bambi : this isn't a choice... Tommy.

When he tried backing away until he hit his back against the lockers. When Bambi blocked both ways with her arms so that he wouldn't go anywhere.