🝯 ꒲ ━━━ 𝐊-𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐑 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐏𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐒

— 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗘𝗦 , 28th May, 2022
— K-FACTOR RESPONDS TO GEM'S SUNNY'S BULLYING ACCUSATIONS.

On May 22, an unknown person said to be a former highschool classmate of GEM's Sunny posted online, accusing Sunny of bullying. Though the post was mainly directed toward Sunny, Kagi and Momoko were dragged into it due to being labelled as "accomplices" of Sunny. The person tried to prove themselves by sharing a picture of their highschool diploma, blurring their name.

They wrote: "Hello to all, today I wanted to share something very important that has been weighing on me for the past couple of months. Ever since I saw her on TV smiling happily with her group, I can't help, but shiver and remember the trauma she caused.

7 years ago, I was a young student in highschool, completely new to my surroundings. The moment I entered the classroom, I noticed how everyone was in cliques or they already had friends and so I was shunned away for being lonesome. Until someone came up to me with a wide smile on their face and decided to strike a conversation with me. That person was GEM's Sunny, also known as Sun Myunghee. She went to the same school as me and we were pretty good friends.

Everything was well, I became friends with others and I wasn't nearly as lonesome as I was at first. She helped me gain friends and one of those friends took a liking in me, but seemingly she liked that friend. From the day he confessed to me, she began to send me looks of hatred and anger. She whispered behind my back, she'd spread rumors and lied about me, saying I was an outcast and saying things about me that I wouldn't even dare to utter. They were just extremely upsetting and they ruined my self esteem. It was then I realized that damage can be done not just physically, but mentally and that they were far more gruesome than just any regular harm.

comments

HYBESTAN001 what the fuck....

MFSTARBOY Um, lol

SUNNYSUNDAY I hope they'll be okay! They're my bias line!

Click here for more...