~Just a little peck?~

Quentin's POV:
Kyle...I made a dreamy sigh as he walked by,watching his muscles jolt every time he would laugh
..Kyle is everything I need,I want him to make me moan for him..what the hell?! Why am I thinking like this..I mean it is true..I made another dreamy sigh but Lil louder this time making Tracy aware and started "ooooing" and I gave her the "shut the fuck up,don't say a fucking word." Face.
"Hey guys? I think Quentin has something to say~" Tracy brought to attention.
"Really?like what?" B asked while staring at me.
"OH I think I know exactly what it is~" Jen said while smirking like the devil just told her what it is.
"S-shut up!...i-it's none of y-your concerns..!" I practically screamed while blushing harder than the player's shoes hit the court.

*bell rings*

Ugh.. it's time for class..but my mood raised when I saw Kyle walking next me,I tried not to stare at him but it made me blush even darker..you don't understand how I'm feeling..I just want him. I'd even kill for him..I guess you can call me crazy for him..but it boils my blood when I see that blonde bitch hanging on my man!!!
Even if that's his girlfriend!..her blonde doesn't even look blonde!my blonde looks more blonder than anyone in this school!

"Hey Quent'  your a bit red for a dark person?" Eeek!! Kyle just spoke to me!!!
"U-uh i-im a-alright..I just have a crush on s-someone.."

"OH.. well I happen to have a crush on someone too..--"i really hope he likes me he's so fucking handsome..
"Even if you have a girlfriend? "
"Yeah my parents forced me to get a girlfriend for our family.." OH so that means I have a chance!!!!
"Well..who's your crush??"
"I'll give them a Lil peck on the forehead.."
"U-uh okay.."
....what? I felt tears sweal In my eyes..as he got up and kissed B on his forehead....my fucking best friend..!
"REALLY?! IVE  WAITED SO FUCKING LONG FOR THAT MOMENT AND YOU KISS MY FUCKING BEST FRIEND?! HAVE YOU NOT SEEN T-THE SIGNS IVE BEEN GIVING YOU?..have you really been that blind..?"
I said while tearing up..my chest started hurting and feeling tight as I fell on the floor and crawled into a corner of the room and buried my head I'm my knees..
"Quentin..I-i wouldn't have done that if you told me sooner! I'm sorry.! But I just don't feel the same way about you or us ever working out..!" Kyle stupidity said making me sob even harder..just then I saw B's feet next to mine."Quent..it's just a Lil peck that's all! It's not that serious!"
"NO! He said he'll kiss the person h-he likes...and he kissed you! Don't fucking talk to me! I don't want to see any of you Fuckers next to me or in my sight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I shouted loud enough for Ms.Brady to hear
"What's that Quentin?oh you want an invention to the principle's office? Go ahead."
I just ran out the classroom and took my journal with me..that's where I write all my yaoi stories. It helps me calm down sometimes..