07 | what's the deal ?

               MEANWHILE, footsteps echoed through the hall

               MEANWHILE, footsteps echoed through the hall. The air was cool, it was clear the electric fans were set up in the classrooms to combat the intensifying heat. Students were still rushing in.

Wally wasn't sure what time it was but he hoped those students weren't late for their first period class. He stumbled down the staircase to the first floor, unexpectedly meeting Charley and Rhonda who were just making their way over to him. Wally was stunned for a moment before grinning.

"Oh, hey! Where are you guys going?" He asked innocently, unbeknownst to him, they were executing a step in their very detailed plan to interrogate him.

The two insiders exchanged glances at each other before Rhonda was pulling Wally by his varsity jacket. The thick fabric scrunched up in her fist.

"Hey, there, woah, woah— what's going on?" He questioned in a panic, concerned about what was going to happen to him. It didn't help that they weren't saying anything.

Rhonda's grip on him was firm, she surged straight through the incoming crowd of people. The three ghosts passed through them like it was all a vivid hallucination.

"Just a talk." Charley shamelessly walked behind the 6' giant, blocking him from making a run backwards. Wally swore he caught a glimpse of a smirk on Charley's face as he turned his head away.

"Another one?" Wally raised his eyebrows in surprise. This felt a lot less like a talk and more like a kidnapping, he thought to himself.

"Rhonda was curious," Charley outed. Rhonda in return shot him a glare, not happy with this exposé. "Whatever..." she ultimately accepted, too tired to fight back at that moment.

It suddenly occurred to Wally the topic of the conversation at hand. He looked ridiculous as Rhonda still dragged him by his collar across the hallway, licking her lollipop simultaneously.

"Are you okay...?" The youngest ghost of the three asked Wally who was turning a bright tomato red.

"Please— let go..." Wally pleaded pathetically. He was granted his wish but not without a final tug at his collar.