Intro: Meet the Cast!

The Merry Little Band of Warriors!: Btw these characters are not mine, they are my friends characters that they use for Dungeons and Dragons. 

Lysander: A paladin who guards the walls of Camillia . Does his utmost to protect his city from outsiders. He has a level headed temper and fights well against the monsters that threaten the land. The leader of the band of warriors.

Asterius: A rogue who is on a mission to find his lost parents. He is quick with a blade and jumps quickly into the fray. Most of the time his enemies don't notice his whereabouts. Has some extreme luck with sneaking into places. 

Fukuyoru: A sorcerer who uses cards as his magic source. He owns a dametry in the city. He is pretty smart and cares about his allies a lot. Basically the therapist for the party. Loves dueling with his magic cards.

Diamant: A warlock that joins later in the party. She gets her powers from Michaelis who is her demonic patron. The two of them get along pretty well but Diamant has to pay a price (a sacrifice of blood) in order to use Michaelis' powers. She is ready to do anything to protect her allies. 

Charity: A ranger who later joins the party. She owns a family business in the town of Camillia. She has connections with the most powerful merchants in the city and also hangs around Fukuyoru's dametry. She is outgoing and happy and whenever there is money, she's all in. 

Emerald: A cleric who later joins the party. She is fairly skilled in light magic and goes to a dueling academy in Ravenwood. She is currently training to become a light priestess and use her powers for the good of her people. Introverted but will open up once she gets to know you

Other Characters you need to know: These characters are important to the story but have a smaller role. Possibly could be antiheroes or villains (will be updated if I think of a new character)

Astrei: A 200 year old vampire who's main goal to end a gang of vampire hunters. She is an important character that is linked to Diamant and possibly Asterius, but you will soon know later. She is very mysterious indeed

Lucius: Astrei's partner who is a human. Cares for her deeply and helps her defeat the hunter gang. Very skilled swordsmanship and hails from Ravenwood. 

Sylphi: Astrei and Lucius' adopted daughter. She was raised by the two of them at a young age and is always ready to help her mother and father. 

Raelle: Diamant's closest friend. The only person who knows about Michaelis. Very hot headed and uses emotions over logic. Has her axe do the talking as she is in the fighter class.

Yashiro: Astrei's retainer and assassin. Sharp tongued and very quick on his feet. He will show the utmost loyalty for Astrei as she saved him from his village being on fire. He will eventually join the party (but you'll find out how soon)