☆ 𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐄𝐋𝐒? || 𝐓.𝐋. + 𝐍.𝐒. *

Pairing: Nikki / Tommy

A/N: Format is more informal bcz im on my phone but thas ok 🌝 p.s. i was kinda high while writing and i refuse to proof read so u lmk if i fucked anything up ;)

!! Tommy and Nikki are NOT in a relationship
Summary - Tight leggings backstage 🌝🌝, gay, sweaty men, drunk men???? (remember kids consent is key), pretend imaginary condom, PIERCINGS EVEN IF THEY DON'T HAVE THEM IRL !!, head, uhhhh butt stuff???????
+ for STORY PURPOSES they were not as wasted as u think they were theyre just dramatic lil shits :)))

Tommy's POV
God am I fucking tired. We just finished our concert here in Tacoma, WA and we gotta get all packed up and ready for the next in a day or two. Me and Nikki's drink off got me pretty fucking drunk though. Nik seems to be just as drunk as I am. Not sure what Mick and Vince are doing but knowing them, they're prolly at a strip club downing shots with the groupies. Me and Nik, we're lazing around backstage. On a leather couch. Wearing tight leather pants. Nikki's seems to be tighter than usual. Or maybe I'm just drunk. But holy fuck they're tight.

𝙉𝙞𝙠𝙠𝙞'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑
If I didn't know any better I'd say Tommy's checking me out. He won't stop eyeing certain... places. I guess hes noticed I'm wearing a size down smooth leather pants. The mix of "C'mon and love me" on the nearby radio and alcohol's got me in a certain mood and I don't mind showing it off to Tommy. I didn't even notice my hand rubbing up and down his leg but I could tell it was making him nervous. He only had his pants and boots on, hairy chest out. And a belt that won't be on for much longer. I began to unbuckle his belt and pants. I adjusted myself so I could straddle him and held myself up with my knees. Feeling up and down his chest I could feel his heart racing. I really took in how his chest was rising up up and down rapidly. And how his brows were knit in confusion. And how neat his eyeliner and lipstick looked after the fact we performed a whole fucking show. I've never felt this confident around Tommy but seeing his eyes retrace my form made me feel good about myself.

"What are you doing Nikki?"
"What you've been thinking about doing for a while."
"A while?"
"Staring me down isn't very appropriate Tommy."

Before he could say anything (which I highly doubt he was gonna), I laid him down on the couch. We were both wobbly but I didn't care. I leaned down and crashed my lips onto his. Our bodies collided. Tommy almost immediately reciprocated and moved his lips across mine. Our sweaty bodies became one tangled mess as I stripped off him to his boxers while he began to slide down mine— until I was stopped.

"You okay Tommy?"
"Am I going to regret this?"
"I don't think so. You've wanted this for a while haven't you?"
"Have you?"
"I think so."
"You think?"
"Just shut it you tramp. Kiss me."

It really didn't take much convincing cause he did. And it was more violent than last time. I could feel his soft but cracked lips. And the perfect outline of his hot red lipstick smudge all over mine. I felt my blood rush down downdown. (((im crying)))

Tommy's POV
By now I've definitely sobered up. My lipstick began smearing onto Nikki but he didn't seem to care. I parted my lips as he parted his and tongue slipped in. I could perfectly make out his tongue ring and taste the Jack Daniel's from our drink off. I felt a poking at my thigh... oh. o h . Without thinking I began to grind myself into him. Giving me the chance to perfectly feel his hard-on. But I felt something really hard, almost cold on his tip— A whimper escaped his lips. So I did it harder. I didn't feel him swoop down til his mouth was on my neck and he was sucking and nipping. He was slowly leaving love bites down my chest, down my happy trail, to the waistband of my boxers. My whole body was coursing with adrenaline, I felt so warm. I couldn't contain myself from grinding up into him. This only prompted him to firmly plant me between him and the couch. I was stuck. He sloowwly slid my boxers down til my own cock sprung out. I watched as he stuck his tongue out and spit on my tip. He lowered his tongue and licked a single strip bottom to top while he focused his all-consuming gaze on mine. He parted his lips and began to fit my length in his mouth. He didn't stop til he gagged and I left out a deep moan. I couldn't help but direct my hands to the back of his head and pull at his hair as he slowly and painfully went up and down on me. He made sure to swirl his tongue around my tip and really push his tongue ring flat. His hair bounced with every move he made and my throat didn't give up. I couldn't stop the whines and moans ripping from my throat. His spit mixed with my pre-cum and was spilling all over me as he sloppily bobbed his head, speeding up and devouring me like he hadn't eaten in months. I felt my first orgasm nearing while my eyes rolled back and my grip on his hair tightened. I felt my stomach do somersaults. A lewd pop echoed throughout the room as Nikki's lips left my body.

"What the fuck???"
"Don't be a fucking brat. Not yet."

He jumped up and using his hand, firmly grabbed my jaw and forced me to stare at him.

"Open your mouth."

I obliged and opened my mouth. I felt him spit in it as I moaned.

"Swallow. Get on your knees slut."

I scrambled to the floor as I got on my knees. Nikki adjusted himself to be sitting on the couch, legs spread, me in between. He pulled off his own boxers and his dick sprung up. That's what was cold. Nikki has a fucking ampallang piercing. And holy fuck was his dick big. I don't even know if it'll fit (in either holes 🌝).

"Open up and suck. Be a good whore and I'll let you cum."

None of this felt real. Maybe it wasn't. Maybe it's another one of my fantasy dreams— Nikki grabbed at my hair HARD.

"The fuck did I tell you to do?"
"Suck."
"So get to it."

I wrapped my lips on the tip, slightly messing with the piercing using my tongue. I hollowed out my mouth and took as much of his length as possible. I found an even pace Nikki seemed to enjoy. I locked my eyes on his face as it contorted into one of pure pleasure. That elicited a spark in me I've never felt before. I went harder, toying with his piercing. Using my hands to rub at the base of his cock. My knees dug into the ground below me. Nikki began to roughly mouthfuck me and let out throaty moans as he increased the pace on the back of my head and started thrusting his hips into my mouth. My fingers moved to grip at his thighs as I gagged harder and harder. I felt a shudder and Nikki stilled. I could feel his cum quickly filling every crevice of my mouth as he let out a loud cry.

𝙉𝙞𝙠𝙠𝙞'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑

I swear to fucking god I just ascended to heaven. I've fucked girls and guys and none of 'em compare to Tommy.

"Swallow every last drop."

Tommy being Tommy, he listens and does as told. I get up, pulling Tommy up by the hair too. Before he could stand the full way up, I shoved him back down on the couch. I felt Tommy's nervous eyes follow my form as I made my way to my suitcase. I dug out a pair of metal handcuffs and a bottle of lube. I quickly made my way back. Tommy was sprawled out, back on the couch looking pretty with his messed up hair. I grabbed both his wrists with my free hand and sat him half up. He got the hint and turned around with his body facing down and his ass in the air. I grabbed his wrists and heard a click as I slid on the cuffs. Tommy seemed to get even more erect than he already was just by getting cuffed. I shoved three of my fingers into his mouth and used my other to rub a generous amount of lube onto my dick. I popped my fingers out his mouth and slowly slid two of three fingers in Tommy's ass. Slipping them in and out, forcing whines from his throat. He began to rock himself back and forth, thrusting onto my fingers. Eventually stopping,

"You ready T?"
"Fuck me Nikki"

I rammed my dick inside of him, making sure to bottom out. I let out a sigh of relief while Tommy let out a loud mewl. I started slow, pulling his hair back slightly while my other hand pulled on the cuff chain. I began pulling my hips down harder, each pull making a wet slap. I fell into an animalistic pace as Tommy cried out incoherently. I felt a buzz of pure pleasure with every thrust inside of Tommy. As I slowly lost myself in him I could feel that we were both nearing orgasm. He repeatedly called out my name as he rolled his eyes back. The harder I fucked him the more cockdrunk he got. I buried myself in him for a final time and I came. I was left breathless as Tommy cried out a final time and left a trail of cum on the couch below him. Everything felt hazy as I slowly slid out, watching him drip out my cum. My knees were wobbly and I felt like collapsing but I still made an effort to reach for the tissues.

"You feeling okay?"
"You fucked my brains out."
"ummm...sorry?"
"Shut the fuck up. Let's shower before Mick and Vince get back. ;)"

(( part 2 freaky shower??? 🤨))
A/N - what the fuck its 5 am. not proof read uhhhhhhhhh i might switch up the ending cs it was a little rushed but good morning and lmk if u want them to get it on in the shower or not
besos, camwam