Chapter 2

I woke up at 5am and I wasn't even mad about because I had enough time to train a little bit before my Wedding. I brushed my hair did it in a messy bun so it won't annoy me and took my training clothes on: A black sports bra, A tight black leggings short skirt and Fingerless black leather gloves. Then I went down to my trainings room. I wanted to shoot something so i took a silhouette and pinned it at the wall stepped a few steps back and pointed my gun at the head of the silhouette closed my eyes and pulled the trigger. It was perfectly in the middle of the head. I took the gun in my non binary hand did it again, it was the same, it was in the same hole. I did a few more shots and then I went to a table, where I put stuffed animals next to each other. I turned around and threw my knife behind my back. I turned around and saw that it was straight between the eyes of a teddy.I was proud of myself, even though I did it every day it always felt great to know that I was very good at my job. Suddenly someone clapped I turned to the door and saw that someone leaned against the door frame, he bore a striking resemblance to Tom.

"What do you want Holland?" I asked and smiled a little bit at the confused face of the Boy.

"H-how do you k-know my n-name?" He asked with a shaky voice.

"Well, you look a little bit like Tom. So what do you want?"

"That makes sense, anyways I just wanted to say that Tom's going to be here at 3pm so you know. Cool skills by the way."

"Thank you" I took a little knife and threw it, it landed inches apart from his face. " Just to make sure: don't mess with me"

"Wow, yeah I wouldn't but how rude from me my name's Harry." He took out his gun and fired it the bullet landed at the shoulder from the silhouette that hang there.

"Well, you're not that bad yourself maybe if i got time I can give you some tricks, but just if you have my trust and we'll see about that." I said and with that I took my things and went to my room.

I showered because I was a little bit sweaty. Then I looked at my phone and noticed it was already 8am so I put on my bathrobe and went downstairs I made pancakes because I was hungry. After my breakfast I went again upstairs and flopped on my bed. I thought about the Wedding, there wouldn't be a ceremony, we'll just go to the registry office and that was it. I didn't even got the Time for a ceremony.I changed in my PJ and after a nap, it was now 11 am so I was hungry again, I went down stairs and snapped with my fingers Paolo one of my man immediately came and I told him wanted to have my lunch now. Just minutes later a plate with lasagna came. I ate and went to my closet and got the dress out I was going to wear. It was a black tight dress the Top was made of black gem those where very expensive and beautiful. The skirt was long and stopped when it hit the ground it was tight up to my knees but then it widened. The dress was really beautiful and it complimented my body. To my dress I wore black high heels you couldn't  see them under the skirt but I just wanted to dress full in black because I barely got other colors in my closet anyways. I made a black smoky eye and blood red lipstick. Then I took a few weapons : Two knives and a gun. I had taken a special bra on which had extra compartments for knives, all of my bras had that. I kept my gun in a hidden pocket of my dress, just to be sure I could defend myself. I made my hair into a elegant bun because that's the best hairstyle for fighting. A knock on my door brought me back to reality. I got out my gun and opened the door.

"Woah hey there, I don't think it's very smart to threaten your husband!" Tom said with a shocked face.

"Technically you aren't my husband yet and I didn't knew who was it, have a lot of people who wish me dead."I responded.

"I am here to take you for the Wedding." He said.

"Ok, do you have a gun with you?" I asked.

"No why should I?" He asked with a confused face.

"Really? You're marrying the most feared Mafia Boss and don't have a gun with you?" I asked 

"Well- I mean- but I thought-" He stumbled. 

"Here, take this one" I said while I threw a gun at him I didn't used so much.

He put it in his holster and then we went down to his black limousine.

Well second chapter of this story, I hope you liked it. 

Word Count: 859

-Lilli🌺🌸💋