Prologue

The sound of footsteps freaked me out and my lungs were begging for the air.

I ran faster while holding the soft fabric clung to my body. This wedding dress felt like the iron chains that are going to hold me captive for the rest of my life.

A huge door with royal craftwork came into my view. I pushed it open viciously.

The sound of the creaking door caught everyone's attention.  Hundreds of eyes turned to me.  Amusement dancing in there eyes. They were enjoying.

It's just a matter of time.

I held the slit of the gown and pushed it aside. My hand touched the heavy metal. I pulled the gun out of the bandelette on my thigh.

My throat was as dry as the Sahara desert but I had to do this. When I finally opened my mouth, the whole room lost its shit.

I walked slowly towards my father.
"If you are going to marry me off to some low-life bastard and expect me to respect your conclusion, then you're so wrong, Papa." I turned towards the crowd. Every man and every fucking woman in this room is responsible for the tragedy I am in. They don't deserve to live.
"This altar asks for blood." I aimed the gun towards the crowd and looked at my father who gave me an amused look. He was challenging me because he thought that I won't do anything.

If only he knew.

I gave him a sly smile. Smile that defined that I was up to no good.

The sound of the gunshot roared in and people started running here and there. I pulled out another gun from the bandelette.

The room was filled with the sound of gunshots and dead bodies.

I had no mercy in my heart for them. Every person in here is the epitome of corruption.

"Hiraya, if you don't stop this madness right now, you're going to repent for this."  My father's tone was laced with venom.

I cared less, because the demon on my shoulders was way stronger than him.
Those demons were love. Love made me do this.

Suddenly, my head was jerked back and a hand blocked both of my hands. I hissed from the pain when the person who held my hair tightened his grip.

"That was quite a show, Peach" His voice left me stunned and my breath hitched.

He turned me around and gave me a full access to his face which was filled with amusement and unrighteousness.

Tears welled up in my eyes.

His grip tightened even more and he leaned forward. The next second, his lips were on mine.

More tears rushed from my eyes and I was way too shocked to push him away.
He devoured my lips like an enraged devil who wanted me to give in and worship him. He pulled away and looked me in the eyes with no guilt.

"Ivan" I could barely say his name. "You lied to me" My voice came out as a whisper.

I did worship him, I loved him, but he betrayed me. Again.