How it all began.

Third persons POV:

Y/N was just your everyday regular woman. Living a boring work life. She worked at an office , doing the same shit over and over again. She low key started considering to quit.
That was until a new coworker joined the team. Y/N didn't really give a crap at first, until she caught a glimpse of the newling.
Her eyes widened. She's never seen something so stunning.

Y/N's POV:

'holy fuck-' I thought to myself. That new coworker was honestly such a cutie. Ain't no way I would quit my job if someone this stunning worked here with me. I gotta talk to them.

The Yams POV:

ŸŸ. ŸŸŸŸ 'ÿ' Ÿÿ. ŸŸ Ÿ.
ŸŸ. ŸŸŸŸ 'ÿ' Ÿÿ. ŸŸ Ÿ Ÿÿ

Third Persons POV:

Y/N stood up from her seat. She quickly brushed her silky H/C coloured hair and and fixed her clothes. She held her head up and put on a bold act. She walked over to the new coworker. The yam. Y/N was feeling super nervous but she tried her best to try and look confident.

Y/N's POV:

"h-hey.." jesus fuck could I be any more nervous. This is so embarassing. "Soo.... ur the new coworker here... is that right?" No shit sherlock. Fuck I'm embarassing myself like crazy right now. "Well... what if I show u around a bit? " I wanna dig a hole in the floor and pass away. Why am I being so weird.

Third persons POV:

"ÿÿ" the Yam replied in a soft tone. It seems the Yam has also caught interest in Y/N. Y/N nodded shily and started walking. She showed the yam everything she knows about the work place, even the boring things. By the end of the tour, it was already lunch so Y/N invited the Yam to sit with her. The yam accepted her request and sat down in an elegant way. Y/N pulled out her lunch box and opened it to reveal some leftover chicken nuggets from McDonalds, a few grapes and ... sweet potatoes.

Y/N's POV:

FUCK. AINT NO WAY I TOOK SWEET POTATOES WITH ME AT THE SAME DAY THAT THIS HOTTIE JOINED THE WORK. FUCK ME JESUS FUCK WHY AM I SO FUCKING STUPID. "Uhm.. what do u have for lunch, yam? " I wanna kms right now.

The Yams POV:

ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿ. ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿ. ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿ. ÿÿÿÿ...
ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿ. ÿÿÿÿ

To be continued....