The Boss 2

Meerub felt a pull as soon as she entered her room and sighed after feeling her husband's touch who turned her towards himself but she pushed him and tried to move forward when he grabbed her hand .

"Meerub...", Murtasim whispered with a teary voice and Meerub looked at him with tears in her eyes. Both of them crying for their loss and stupidity.

"Jaane do Mujhe", Meerub tried to free herself but Murtasim tightened his hold on her.

"Murtasim jaane do Mujhe", Meerub said and Murtasim shook his head.

"Kabhi nahi", Murtasim whispered making Meerub laughed.

"Aise hass kar meri Mohabbat ka mazak toh mat udaao", Murtasim's painful voice reached her ears and she stopped laughing.

"Mazak toh tumne banaya hai Murtasim hamare rishte ka", Meerub said and jerked herself out of his hold. "Aadhi raat mein mujhe chhod kar tum gaye aur kehte ho mai mazak kar rahi hoon". She showed him the mirror and he smiled at her.

"Toh tumne bhi mujhe sab ki tarah galat hi samjha", Murtasim gave her a painful smile and turned to leave when she stopped him.

"Kehna kya chahte ho tum? Saaf-saaf kaho", Meerub asked not understanding how she misunderstood him, because as far as she remembered it was him who left her at the house which once refused to accept her.

"Tumhe kya lagta hai maine tumhe kyun jaane diya?", He asked and she looked at him in disbelief.

"Jaane nahi diya Murtasim, Tumne mujhe apne ghar se aur zindagi se nikal diya", Meerub said still not believing the fact that man who claimed to love her, refused to listen to her and threw her out in the middle of the night.

"Maine nahi nikala Meerub, Maine nahi nikala", He explained what no one could understood. "Maine tumse kaha tha na hume sambhal lena, par tum woh nahi kar paayi, maine toh sirf yeh chaha tha ki ek baar, sirf ek baar tum hamare rishte ko chunti, par jab tumne yeh sab kiya toh mai samajh gaya ki tum kya chahti ho aur woh mai ya hamara rishta nahi tha", He said leaving her in guilt.

"Nahi samjhe the tum ki mai kya chahti hoon, samajhte toh woh na karte jo tumne kiya", Meerub said and Murtasim looked at her not understanding what she wanted to say.

"Tumhe kaise laga maine tumhe nahi chuna, Mariam ko uska pyaar dilane mein mera kya fayda tha Murtasim? Kuch bhi nahi, mai toh sirf yehi chahti ki woh khush rahe, Mujhe nahi pata tha ki woh Anas nahi hai ", Meerub said her truth.

"Maine tumhe kaha tha na woh insaan acha nahi hai fir bhi tumne yeh kiya, kya itna hi bharosa hai mujh par", Murtasim asked.

"Bharosa toh tum bhi na kar paaye na mujh par jab maine tumhe haya ke baare mein bataya tha", Meerub said making him guilty for not trusting his wife. And he was about say something when they heard a noise and looked at the door where Haya was standing and a broken vase near her.

"Tum chhip kar hamari baatein sun rahe the", Meerub asked, but she knows that Haya was.

"Nahi, tumhari baatein nahi sun rahi thi tum zor-zor se baatein kar rahe the toh isme mere kaanon ka kya kasur", Haya defender herself.

"Haya Jaao yaha se", Murtasim said in a dangerous tone but Haya being Haya did not listen to him.

"Murt...", Haya could not complete what she wanted to say.