000

it was orientation week for the freshmen, and today was the last day. and of course, there was no better way to end the week but a performance by the university's very well-known musicians club.

seniors, sophomores and juniors laid down picnic mats on the ground as they waited for the performance to start.

an orienation group leader yelled at his group to have fun, and of course, to enjoy the performance. this performance was the event everyone kept talking about, becuase it would be a lie to say that the university's musicians club was just alright.

they were more than alright. they were electrifying.

as the freshmen in his group dispersed, the brown-haired orientation leader whipped his phone out, quickly dialling in a number.

"hello?" a deep voice responded.

"where the fuck are you?" the brown-haired demanded.

"bro, chill. i'm with minho; we're arriving soon. okay, jisung?"

han jisung pressed his lips into a thin line in excitement. "minho's coming?"

"no, he's leaving. i'm walking him out to the school gate. did i not just say we're arriving soon?"

"drop the attitude you asshole!"

"how about i drop you off the building!"

jisung opened his mouth to retort when a corndug was abruptly shoved into his mouth. he looked up, brows creased. seungmin stared back, amused as he chewed on his own corndog.

"i could hear you from the corndog stall," he said, shaking his head.

jisung ended the call, taking the corndog out of his mouth. "felix is giving me the attitude," he said, stuffing his phone back into his phone.

"you sound like my mom. please stop," seungmin said. "and anyway, perfect match— both of yall have attitudes; isn't that nice."

"sure," jisung replied, taking a bite out of the corndog. "but minho's coming!"

"lord give me the strength," seungmin sighed, shaking his head. "new school year, same shit, same third wheeling."

"well, maybe if you'd just get a crush, maybe you won't have to third wheel!" jisung said.

seungmin took another bite of his corndog. "i don't know. pass bio then we'll talk," he said.

"HEY I PASS BIO," jisung exclaimed.

"seungmin!"

the two males looked up to see an approaching changbin. "oh! jisung... right?" changbin said, tilting his head as he drew nearer.

jisung grinned. "yup!" he chirped, a bit too cheerfully.

seo changbin, one of the genius writers in the musicians club. what made the musicians club so unique was that not only did they cover songs, but they also wrote their own songs. and to be recognised by one of the songwriters of the musicians club was a dream come true for jisung.

jisung had always wanted to join the musicians club; he loved writing songs too. it was his dream to write alongside changbin and chan, the other genius writer and leader of the club.