To all the boys ive loved before

Sasha Stark had been an unexpected pachage on Tony Starks front door.

But, staring into her small, cute and beady dark eyes he couldnlt just leave her right?

He and Pepper had no idea where she came from but there was a note attached to her basket that read:

Sasha

She has the ability to control the cells in the human body, speeding up the recovery process for injuries and manipulating flesh, tissues, muscles and bone.

Very vague, but Tony had a feeling that Sasha's parents trusted him to take care of her, so he took her in.

**

"DAAAD!" Sasha Stark roared.

"Ok, let me explain-"

"What is THIS?" Sasha pointed ragefully at a form in her hand. "I-um-" Tony stutterd. "That, sweetie, is your school form." Pepper rounded the corner with a cup of coffee in her hand.

"Ok, so you don't allow me to train, but you thrust me into a world of strangers?" Sasha huffed. It was very apparent from the moment she was adopted that Sasha had no interest in going to school and up until she was 16 her parents thought it was safer, but recently Tony and Pepper had other plans.

"Kid, your story was published 16 years ago. All that publicity will have died down by now. And you were completely anonymous!"

Tony looked at Sasha dead in the eye. She huffed. She knew acutely that when Tony made up his mind there was no other option. She accepted defeat.

"When does school start?" She huffed.

Now, even Pepper looked nervous.

"Today." Tony said in a small voice.

"WHAAAAAAT?"

Throwing on some cute clothes, smacking makeup on her face and throwing random books and some money into a bag, she ran out. "Ok, I am not going to tell anyone I am related to you guys and I will take the bus." She stated. And with that, she was gone.

**

School was an anomaly to Sasha. Why would anyone be happy to go to a place where you are forced to sit down and be miserable?

And even with her limited knowledge of school from chick flicks, (clueless, mean girls) she knew that dating was also a waste of time. And she didnt consider herself conventionally attractive. 

Her first class was gym, and she rolled her eyes.

It was too easy. Before 5 minutes even came she had obliterated the rival team in dodgeball, and before 10 minutes she was placed in the elite sporting program.

That was all thanks to her training, of course.

Against Tony and Peppers wishes Sasha had been receiving training, form none other than Natasha Romanoff.

Everyday, Sasha would pretend to go to her 'bookclub' but instead ran all the way to Shield.

Grabbing a math textbook after sport she closed her locker and a guy appeared before her. "Hey, you look new here." He had blonde hair, blue eyes and, as Sasha observed, great teeth.

WIth her awesome chick flick knowledge she knew immediately that he was a popular guy in school and that, therefore, he was trouble.

"Hey, yes, I'm new. Bye" She began swiftly walking off, trying to figure out where her math class was.

"Heyyy, hold on a second." He effortlessly stepped in front of her and was walking backwards to face her. 

"You're in Ms Johnsons math class right? I have it too."