BACKSTORYS

NOTTI BACKSTORY

On July 9/2022 Notti was walking home until he had to stop at his brothers baby mother house to get his nieces .That's when him and his friends saw a person that kidnapped the girls. Notti and his friends ran after the boy that goes by the name kelvin martinez. They followed kelvin in the train station and notti grabbed a broom stick and started beating the shit out of kelvin until notti felt a sharp pain in his stomach . Notti than pushed kelvin into the train tracks and ran but notti didn't get far when he blacked out on the middle of the station steps and kelvin ran away and so did notti friends. After that day everyone of notti friends and family and his 3 year old kids went through hell and back. Everyone has been going through depression and the person who has been going through it worst was Leslie Diaz. She has been Blamed herself for his death. She mad a decision that will hurt everyone that loves her dearly. She killed herself on Notti's birthday.

LESLIE BACKSTORY

On July 9/2022 Leslie called notti to come get his nieces because dad was busy. Notti was on his way there when he passed away hours later. Leslie has gotten a call from notti brother ddot stating that notti passed away. Months after the incident she has been going through really bad depression. On nottis birthday she killed herself. When dd found her she was hanging from the ceiling listening to one of notti songs and she had tears in her eyes.

A/n: all  I wanna say is we will keep notti and Leslie name alive and we always will fight for them in any way shape or form 

E4LELSIE FOREVER 21

E4NOTTI FOREVER 19

WE WILL ALWAY KEEP YA NAME UP STRONG AND WE WILL ALWAYS KILL THE OPPS FOR YOU. (LESLIE NOTTI PAINT THE SKY RED FOR US BABYS) (IN DDOT AND DD VOICE)