Chapter 4

Next morning 

Time: 5:50 am

Dd pov

"AHHHHH" was all I heard. I woke up and ran to were the scream was coming from. It came from nana room. I walked in the room and turned on the lights. ' what happens mama" I said sitting down and putting rosemary back to sleep. " papa I saw mommy" she said while hugging me. " come on mamas ima give you some snacks okay and after that you have to go back to sleep" I said picking her up. " okay papa" she said laying her head on my shoulder. We walked out of the room and walked into the kitchen. I got her some fruit snacks. After she was done eating them I walked her back to her room were she fell back to sleep. I put her on her bed and walked out of the room and into my room were I fell back to sleep my damn self.

8:22 am

"Daddy wake up we're hungry" nana said while shaking me. " I'm up I'm up princess what do you wanna eat" I said while sitting up. " pancakes daddy please" Emily said while hugging my leg. " okay mamas I'm coming" I said while holding there hands walking outa the room. I walked in the living room and turned on the tv in the living room and put on cocomelon. They all ran towards the tv singing and playing. I smiled to myself how cute they are they are so fucking cute. I walked in the kitchen making them breakfast. After I was done making them breakfast I sat there table and chair set up and i sat there food down. Before I can walk back to my room my phone starts ringing. I answered it and it was jay sounding mad ash. I asked him what happened and he said Niggas keep dissing notti and Leslie. I hung up and called my muva. When she answere I asked her if I can bring the kids over she said yh. After they was done eating I got them all dressed. We got in the car. I drove them to my muva house and when we finally got there I took them all out the car . We walked up the stairs and I knocked on the door. Once she answered I handed her they snack bag and walked off to my car. I drove off and went to the Stu to record my diss track for them niggas who keep dissing my dead bruva I don't like that shit.

As soon as I got to the Stu I was met by the whole gang and some of them niggas was mad shocked to see me. I walked into the booth and started to rap about my bruva .

Like i lost my brother, shit hurt Like i swear i don′t know how to feel I don't know how to ease all this pain Painkillers, i′m taking these percsL ike when i was down, you was dead right thereNow you in the ground,you dead right thereLike my body feel cold i don't even know And im lost and i don't even know where to go Like you used to show me the ropes Growing up i was seeing ya growth I′m too real i aint eva told I′m too real i could neva fold You a snake you cant make me ya bro Like damn, you wasn't there when i was low Like fuck all the beef and the politics Like im tryna get to the money Been a demon since a youngin 

I stoped because a memory played my mind. Here is the memory.

We was recording our first song it was called withought you. I was standing behind notti and notti turned around and gave me a smile before turning back around and he finished his part of the song 

Niggas joking but this shit not funnyLike damn, 

like damn Its the bigger picture to this lifeI keep a gun,