1-4

Mirror, mirror

A small eleven years old girl stood alone in front of a mirror in a shabby room. She had a long red hair, a fair skin, freckles and brown eyes, and wore an old secondhanded clothes. Nothing which would stood up in the crowd, even if you would especially look at her from a far. But if you would come closer, everything would change. Her red hair would light up her skin as if she stood in fire. Freckles would dance around her face and look as if they wanted to play games between themselves. But it was her eyes that stood the most up. People usually talk about blue and green eyes but never about brown. They usually think that a brown colour is ordinary. But this time they would think differently. These brown eyes seemed to hold all the warmth of this world. If you would look her in the eyes, you would feel the love of the word family, as if you were surrounded by hearth and never be left alone. And these eyes were now watching themselves in the mirror as if trying to figure something up. They looked sad. But why?

The girl tried to smile at herself but it didn't really work. It looked more of painful smirk than anything else. So she dropped it and take a deep breath in and then let it out. She shook her arms and placed them at corners of the mirror. Her eyes looked deeply into themselves.

"You are okay. It was just a dream. You are a young girl, not grown up woman. You have a family who loves you, not a strange family who has never your back and always shouts. Today will be just fine. You will smile and be happy like that dream never happened. Okay?" She looked at herself for two more minutes before finally going out of the shabby room. It was time to face a new day. It was not like Ginny Weasley should be afraid, right? Not after that diary business, at least not from a simple dream. The diary was bad but dream was better, right? So why couldn't she feel it?

She shook her head. Her hair let themselves loose from a ponytail and danced around her. She immediately stopped shaking, looked at her hair and sighed as she run thought them with her fingers. Her hair didn't like any type of a tail she put them in. Or when she cut them short, she grimaced. They usually grow up to its previous length overnight. There is no helping it.

Ginny looked up again and started to walk down the stairs. It was time to eat breakfast before their holiday in Egypt. Dreams would fade away overtime like always. They would stop bothering her after her holidays. Time everything makes better.

Ginny didn't know why, but couldn't stop thinking that it was only beginning of them. And one the question was still playing in her head. Why a word fade makes her feel sick?

Fire in my veins

The Egyptian pyramids are ancient masonry structures located in Egypt. And Ginny was standing before one of them. Her brother William "Bill" Weasley was talking to her parents and trying to explain something. A key word was trying. He knew almost everything about these historical sites, lived among experts who knew everything about these historical sites. So he couldn't understand that things he knew, everyone doesn't already know.

Ginny could still hear him talking as she was slowly walking closer to pyramid: " The Egyptians believed the dark area of the night sky around which the stars appear to revolve was the physical gateway into the heavens. One of the narrow shafts that extend from the main burial chamber through the entire body of the Great Pyramid points directly towards the center of this part of the sky. This suggests the pyramid may have been designed to serve as a means to magically launch the deceased pharaoh's soul directly into the abode of the gods. All Egyptian pyramids were built on the west bank of the Nile, which, as the site of the setting sun, was associated with the realm of the dead in Egyptian mythology. But there is disagreement about it. I think..."

After some minutes she was finally in front of the pyramid. She lifted a hand to touch first step of it but suddenly stopped. It felt wrong. As if something slept there and she didn't want it to wake up or she would regret it waking up. She continued to stare and finally stepped back from it.