Chapter 5

6th of October 2022

The last two days have been fun. I've been shooping with Alexa, been with Jude and exploring Dortmund further. I opened my laptop and checked the possibility to extend my stay here. I don't want to return to Bergen, where Lucas is waiting for me. Ugh. I hope he falls down a cliff and dies. I only have 2-3 more days left here.

I checked the news when I suddenly saw someone who looked like me on The Sun. In fact, it was a picture of me. The headline was: New Girlfriend for Jude Bellingham?. I clicked into the article. Of course I had to. I knew that someone would start to speculate after the Sevilla game.

New Girlfriend for Jude Bellingham?

Jude Bellingham has been seen multiple times with a new girl. Who is she?

According to The Sun's sources, Bellingham broke up with his former girlfriend Asantewa Chitty at an event the night before the Sevilla game. That same night, he was seen walking out of this party with a blonde girl. We have all reasons to believe that the girl is the same that were talking to Jude before his game against Sevilla, wore a jersey with his name and was pointed to by Bellingham himself after his goal against Sevilla. This girl was spotted with Jude after the game as well. She was also staying at the same hotel as Jude after the game. 

The question is now: Who is this girl? We put our journalists to the case, and they have discovered that this is the woman Jude apparently is seeing:

Her name is Emma Richards Hellesvik. On her Instagram, it appears that she had a boyfriend but recently broke up with him. Jude also follows her on Instagram, along with other Dortmund players. On her newest Instagram post, which recieved over 350,000 likes, had the caption "just casually in seville". But an anonymous inside source confirms that Emma left Dortmund for Seville to attend Jude's game. 

So will we see more of these two together. Are they really dating? The Sun will keep you updated!

____________________________________________________________

Is this even legal? They haven't asked for consent to use my Insta photos. And who is the anonymous source? I have to speak to Jude about this. But I couldn't take the light rail or bus, so I had to take another taxi.

I rang on the doorbell to Jude's apartment. When I reached his door, Jude opened, kinda surprised. "What are you doing here? You could have called." He was certanly caught by surprise. I walked into the living room, being quiet. "Have you seen The Sun today?" I asked, placing my hands on my hips. "No, I don't read tabloids. What about it?" "Read this." I handed him my phone with the article. He seemed more and more frustrated as he read further. "What is this bullshit?" "An article about us to being together." I responded, in a sarcastic way. Jude laughed a little, and he seemed less angry.