Week 5 (Christmas)

(Y/N's POV)

(It's been a few months since I've been to this world. I've heard about weapons, I've decided to create my own weapons, I created my own gun,sword,rocket launcher,rifle,sniper,explosives,and a duplicator ray. I even created a weapon room where I can keep all of them.)

(TBF and GF told me it was December, I didn't know what I means but they told me it was "Christmas" they told that every Christmas Eve Santa comes out of the chimney and leaves presents for good boys and girls.)

(They wanted to go Christmas shopping and wanted me to come, they said I don't have a choice but to go, so I went with the, anyway.)

(I see TBF and GF deadpan, I look over to see what it was, it was DD and MM on Santa's chair and DD is pointing a gun at him.)

GF: What are doing?

DD: Nothing...

GF: Why are pointing a gun at Santa?

MM: He refused to let us on the chair so we had to force him.

Y/N: I got an idea, how about we have a rap battle, if you win you keep the chair, if I win you get off the chair and leave Santa alone.

Y/N: Even better I can use my duplicator ray to make another chair for you.

DD and MM: Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

DD: We'll go for the rap battle part.

MM: But we're not giving up the chair.

Y/N: Damnit, your parents are starting to become impossible.

TBF: Beep doop skee bop boop dee?

Y/N: I don't need a jacket, I don't care if it's cold out here.

(A few minutes later.)

(We managed to get GF parents off the chair and save Santa from getting his head busted open, and we ran into this lemon doofus again...)

Y/N: Oh, lemon guy, it's been a while since our last encounter, how's your body treating you?

(The Lemon guy is in a wheelchair.)

Monster: Terrible...

Y/N: Good to hear.

Y/N: Wanna have a singing battle? Maybe it can heal all your boo-boos.

Monster: Fine...

Y/N: Did that fix you up.

Monster: Ya know, it really did fix me up, I must thank you.

Y/N: No problem, anything for a lemon friend.

GF: ...

TBF: ...

Y/N: ...

Monster: ...

(I pull out my gun and shot the lemon guy in both his legs.)

(The lemon guy is screaming in agony.)

Y/N: We're done here.

(I put TBF on the speaker and teleport us back to the house.)