Week 6 (Senpai)

(Y/N's POV)

(GF bought a video game her father gave her. I wonder what she plays in her spare time.)

(We suddenly got sucked into the game.)

Y/N: Where the hell are we?

Senpai: Ah, new fair maiden has come in search of true love!

Senpai: A serenade between gentlemen shall decide where they're beautiful hearts shall reside.

Y/N: (A serenade between gentlemen, what does serenade mean?)

(I see a girl that looks like the tall man in front of me look at me with a blush, along with the other girls in the background, how many girls are attracted to me?)

Senpai: Not bad for an ugly worm.

Senpai: But this time I'll rip your nuts off right after your girlfriends finish gargling mine.

Y/N: (Stewie Griffin voice) Who the hell do you think you are?!

(Senpai starts to act weird and turn into a red thing, I turned into my glitched form for an winning advantage.)

Spirit: Direct contact with real humans, after being trapped in here for so long...

Spirit: and HER of all people.

Y/N: What do you mean "trapped"?

Spirit: I'll make her father pay for what he's done to me and all the others...

Y/N: What did DD do to you?

Spirit: I'll beat you and make you take my place.

Y/N: Don't be so confident you bastard.

Spirit: You don't mind your bodies being borrowed right? It's only fair...

Y/N: I'll show you how much of a god I am...

(I managed to turn everything back to normal with my glitch powers, and I see the same girls blush at me.)

Y/N: The hell is going on with them?

Senpai: They must've fallen for you dude, not many guys get my sisters attention.

Senpai: I also noticed your dating more than one girl, that means you have a harem.

Y/N: TBF and GF told me the same thing, so I must be a really attractable guy.

Senpai: That's true, I also want to get out of this game, and also make the girls father pay for trapping me in here.

Y/N: I'll find a way to get you out, I'll get your sister and the other girls out of the game first.