𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙣𝙚

"How was you flight?", he said as I reached him at the arrivals hall.

"Hey Max. Where is my Dad?", I asked him and kept looking for him. He promised me to pick me up.

"He couldn't make it. He asked me If I could pick you up.", he said and I just nodded. He took my baggage and we walked to his car. "I thought you will come with your dad to Bahrain."

"Well it was planned but I had an important appointment and I couldn't reschedule it.", I said while he started the engine and drove off.

"Are you ready for your first day in action?", he asked me and smiled at me.

"Well yeah but it will be very stressful. I already have a full schedule for you. We have a lot to do since its the start of the season.", I said and he rolled with his eyes.

"Thats the points I didn't miss during winter break."

"Is my father in a good mood?"

"As always."

"yes, with you he is always in a better mood.", I said while I looked out of the window.

"You're exaggerating."

"Its true. You're the type of son he would like to have in his life."

"He loves you."

"I'm not sure about that."

"Lia, don't be so hard on him. You know how much he loves his job."

Yeah more than his own daughter.

"Here is your pass and your shirt for today. Christian forgot to gave you shirts.", he said and gave it to me.

"I'll change as soon as we arrived at the track."

We arrived at the track and went through security. We walked to the motorhome and I changed my shirt in a quick. We walked into the conference room and my dad didn't even look at me.

"Hello to you too.", I said after I greeted everyone and took the place next to him.

"I couldn't make it in time."

"I know. Max already told me.", I said and we got to work.

After the conference, I led Max to his interviews and made a few stories for Red Bulls Instagram with my work phone. It was really stressful because we had to jump from interview to interview.

The whole interviews were done so I walked with Max through the paddock and he introduced me to some of the drivers. We walked through the Paddock as friends and not as work colleagues. I've known Max since he drives for Red Bull because my father sees him as a son. He often came to eat dinner with us but since I moved out I only see him at work.

"You still know Danny Ric, right?", Max asked me as we were walking to him.

"Of course I know him. He is my favorite driver.", I said and Max looked at me with a playful hurt face. "after you of course.", I said and laughed. I always had a little crush for Daniel since he drives in Formula One but unfortunately he is ten years older than me. I got over it. He is still cute though.

"Hey little Horner. How are you?", Danny said and hugged me.

"I'm good. How are you?"

"I'm good too."

"Orange suits you."

"I know.", he said and laughed.

"This is Lando", Max said as Lando came to us.

"I know. Hey I am Amalia."

"Nice to meet you.", he said and hugged me.

"Nice to meet you too.", I replied and smiled at him.