𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙚

I'm back in London since yesterday and Max came with me because he has things to do here. He is staying at my place till tomorrow.

"Good morning Maxie. How did you sleep?", I said as he came from the bathroom.

"Good morning. Actually pretty good. Your couch is very comfy.", he answered and smiled.

"When are you meeting my dad?", I asked him because he told me that he has an appointment with him.

"At 12 p.m.", he said and I nodded. "How about we go get breakfast?", he asked.

"Great Idea. I ran out of coffee anyway.", I answered and got in my room to get changed.

After I got ready, I walked back to the living room and put on my shoes on.

"I'm ready. Lets go.", I said to him and we walked to the garage.

We got in my car and started the engine.

"So where do you want to go?", I asked him while I buckle up my seatbelt.

"Just surprise me. You know London better.", he said and I nodded.

I drove off and when we got to a cafe, Max was recognized straight away. So I spent 10 minutes taking pictures of him and his fans before we could finally go inside. I was literally starving. We sat down at a table and ordered our breakfast straight away.

"What are your plans for this weekend?", he asked me.

"I'm visiting a friend this afternoon. What about you?"

"I was thinking about of staying longer here. Where does your friend live?", he asked me.

"Oh my friend lives in France. And I'm staying there for a few days. So I'm not here."

"Oh. Yeah well, maybe I go to visit my mother.", he said and I nodded.

"Great idea.", I smiled at him.

"Amalia, listen. I really like you and I want to spend more time with you. I was wondering if you want to go on a date soon. Maybe in Baku?", he said and I looked at him surprised.

"On a date?"

"Yeah.", he said and looked a bit unsecured.

"Sure. Why not?", I said and smiled. I don't want to hurt him. After all, he is still an important person to me. "But we have to be careful because of my dad."

"Yeah I know. You should focus on work.", he imitated my father and I giggled.

"You aren't here for fun.", I imitated him as well.

We ate our breakfast and talked about several things. My phone rang and I excused myself and got up. I walked outside and picked up.

"Hey. Whats up?"

"Hello ma belle. What are you doing?", he said.

"I'm with Max. We had breakfast. What are you doing?", I answered.

"He is still there? I thought he would leave today."

"Yeah. He will but just in the late afternoon. Why? Are you jealous?"

"A bit. The fact that he can spend time with you and see you, makes me go crazy.", he said.

"You will see me in Baku."

"But its in one week. Its too long."

"I have to go now. I'll call you later.", I said and he agreed. After that I hung up and walked back to Max.

"Who was it?"

"My friend which I'm going to visit.", I said and looked away. I held up my hand and signaled to the waitress that I wanted to pay.