𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙍𝙇𝙀𝙎 𝙇𝙀𝘾𝙇𝙀𝙍𝘾

I decorated the whole roof terrace. Of course Joris, Andrea and Carlos helped me get done in time. The chef of the hotel would prepare something delicious for us and a waiter would only be responsible for us. I have everything planned. I hope it will impress her.
After I changed into a black suit, I headed to the roof and sat down. I'm hella nervous and can't wait till she arrives.

The door opened and I got immediately up but it was only the waiter. I sat down again and looked at my watch. She is 10 minutes late. I looked at my phone to see if she texted me that she will take longer but nothing.

"Sir, would you like to drink something while you're waiting?", the waiter asked me.

"A whiskey please.", I said.

I waited and waited. She didn't appear nor texted me. The door opened as the waiter came in with our plates. I looked at it and then at the plate which supposed to be hers. I then looked at the waiter.

"If you want, sit and eat. she probably won't show up.", I said and he sat down hesitantly.

The waiter asked me about her and if i was supposed to propose to her.

"No. I just wanted to make up for everything I screwed up.", I replied.

After we finished eating, he thanked me and had to go because his shift was over. He left and I was all on my own. I've really made an effort. So that she knows how much i love her and she just doesn't show up. I drank the whole wine bottle and then I threw it on the floor. It made me angry and sad that she didn't show up.

After three hours I went to my room and suddenly I got calls from her which I ignored. I sat down on my bed unbuttoned my shirt and wondered why she didn't show up. It knocked on my door and I opened it. She was standing there with teary eyes, her mascara smeared under her eyes and the roses i wanted to give her which I left on the table. A red silk dress covers her body and accentuates her curves better.

"I'm sorry.", she whispered crying.

"What are you doing here?", I asked her in a cold way.

"I'm so sorry Charles. It was an emergency.", she said.

"I don't want to know. Please go."

"Charles, please.", she said now crying.

"I don't want to hear your excuses. I hoped that no matter what you would show up to get back together! I waited three hours for you. Three fucking hours and you didn't even called me! Please go now. I want to rest.", I said.

She grabbed my hand and kept begging but I resisted. I don't know how but I did.

"Please, Amalia. Go now.", I said and she just nodded sobbing.

She walked to the elevator and I closed the door. I took a deep breath and sat down on my bed again. Was I too hard on her? I stared at the door. Should I go after her? No. She fucked up this time. I wanted to make it up to her. I wanted that she forgives me and we can be happy together. But she didn't show up.

The sun was about to rise and I didn't sleep a single minute. I was the whole night awake and thought about my whole life. What did I do to deserve this? Amalia really broke me and my heart. She left me without letting me explain and now she spends her days with another man. The media is really quick and so I find out that she was with him. Photos from them in a car together. I was even angrier at her. It supposed to be our night. I got up and looked at my watch. Its 8 am. I was still in the clothes I had yesterday so I changed and packed my things. I walked to the lobby and waited for the others so that we could go to the airport.