Oneshot 18

Requested by @Emily0686167
!Warning!
Smut
(Aged up to 18)
(Btw friendly reminder that not shipping the actors!Also this is my first time writing a Story with smut so please kindly recommend stuff<3)
(If you don't like this please stop reading now I respect your opinion🫶🏻)

Vances pov(GrabNGo)
I was playing pinball with my friends.I heard the door open but I didn't look cause I was to busy trying to beat my score.I was like 4 points close to beating it. "You're gonna beat it Vance!"One of my friends said. "Of course I am dumbass."I said confidently.I was points away when someone bumped into me!The push caught be off guard which made me loose the point.I lost.I got so mad.I grabbed my hair of frustration.I look back to who pushed me.Finney was standing there terrified. "I'm sorry Vance!My shoes were untied."Finney stuttered out.I was taking deep breathes.I didn't want to hit Finney.I got closer to him.I whispered to his ear "you're gonna pay for this."Finney just widened his eyes.I smirked and I went back to the game.

I didn't beat my score today but I will eventually cause im the best.I grabbed Finney by the arm dragging him out the store. "Ow Vance you're hurting my wrist!"Finney whinned out. "I don't care your gonna pay for ruining my score."I said.We walked for 9 minutes to my house.Once we arrived I dragged Finney straight to my room.I locked my door even thought I didn't need to cause no one is home at all.I pushed Finney to my bed.He was going back to the bed frame.I took of my shirt.Finneys eyes widen.His face turned red.I climbed to Finney. "What are you doing..?"Finney said.I looked at him blankly.I started kissing his neck slowly.Finney put his left hand on my chest.He turned his head to the right giving me more space to kiss.I sucked his neck.Finney gasped.I started sucking harder.

Finney started to softly grab my hair on his right hand.I stopped sucking his neck.I looked at his neck and it had 3 hickeys.I took of Finneys shirt.I kissed his shoulders then I sucked it roughly.Finney moaned out. "Vance that hurts-.."I didn't care.I still did it.I started to undo my belt but I was stopped by Finneys hands on mine.I looked at him.His eyes were so addicting.He looked like an Angel.I kissed him and he kissed back.I undid my belt while kissing him.I took of my belt and threw it somewhere around my room.I slipped my tongue in the kiss.Finney was shocked but slowly got used to it.Finney didn't fight me for dominance because he knew I would win either way.It was a heated make out session.I unbuttoned Finneys pants slowly.I took them off and Finney tried stopping me but I slapped his hands away.Finney was only in his boxers.I took of my pants and threw it.We were both half naked now.
!SMUT STARTS HERE!
I let go of the kiss for a breathe break.There was a saliva trail from me and Finneys mouth.I slowly took of Finneys boxers.He was now completely naked.Though he was completely naked he threw his hands on his private part to not be seen.I let it slide this time.I took of my boxers.I got closer to Finney.He just looked at him. "I'm gonna prep you first cause I don't want to punish you that bad."I said.He nodded slowly.I slowly push two fingers in.Once they got in I gave Finney a good minute to get used to it.I slowly made my fingers go up and down.I then pushed a third finger in.Finney moaned from the movement.I took out my fingers and started lining my dick in his hole.I grabbed Finneys legs.I thrusted in Finneys hole.Finney cried out.I gave him another minute to process.

He nodded. I started moving up and down slowly.Finney was a moaning mess.I thrusted harder. "Van-ce~ s..slow down~."Finney managed to say while hiccuping and moaning.The view was absolutely perfect.Finneys hair was a mess.His eyes were watery and saliva coming out from the corner of his mouth.Finney grabbed onto me.His finger nails were digging on my back. "Vance~ I think..I'm gonna~"Finney moaned out.The bed was making lots of noise from my movement.I felt myself get closer to my limit.I was gonna pull out but Finney read my mind. "Please don't pull out.."Finney said.I looked at him.His eyes were begging me.I released my sperm into Finney while he loads out his cum on his and mines chest/stomach.Finney moaned when he came.I groaned out.We stayed there for thirty seconds.I took out my dick out of his hole.Finney fell back breathing hard.I managed to catch my breathe.

I picked up Finney and went to the bathroom.I turned on a bath.I did went hard on him so I don't think he can walk so well.I went into the bath with Finney.We both sat down there cleaning ourselves.