Oneshot 31

Finney and Vance are 24.Vance is a photographer and Finney is a model.
I gave up in the end.
(Dirty talk)
Vance's pov:
I was getting all my set up ready for the models to come.Everyone was still getting into their seats.The runway starts in 2 minutes.I was stressing with the camera.I looked around and everyone was seated.All the photographs were ready.The spotlight was on the stage.The speaker came walking. "Hello Everyone!Lets start this runway right away.Enjoy our models!"The speaker said.The crowd clapped.The speaker walked away into the curtain.The models started walking.All you could hear was cameras flashing Including mine.

I looked inside my camera and I saw a boy.A boy with a good hourglass body a little short but still good looking.I flashed so many pictures.I took my eye out of the camera hole.I looked at him and it was a model from a magazine I used to see for inspiration.I always had a thing for him back then.His name is Finney.He walked so modest.He walked towards the end of the runway.He looked at me smiley.He posed for me.He winked and blew a kiss.I took a picture of it.He walked away.His walk was very angelic not like the others.I had to snap out of it.I continued to take pictures.The runway finished about an hour later.

I had to go backstage for extra pictures.I went to every model.It took about 30 minutes to find all of them.I was missing one though.My old high school crush.I saw him talking to someone.I looked over and It was one of my "friends" from high school. "Omg is that Vance?"Robin yelled out.Robin is the high school friend.Finney looked back so angelic.I walked over. "Hey guys"I said confidently. "I didn't know you were a photographer."Robin said. "Yeah well I figured out I liked taking photos of lots of things." I said.

He completely changed over the years.He got taller but still shorter than me.His curls are more curlier than ever.More skinnier and more of a shape.I liked him either way.I always had a thing for him in the magazines. "Vance are you done daydreaming about Finney!?"Robin asked loudly.Finney chuckles. "Take a picture it lasts longer Mr.Vance."Finney said.He came up to me.He grabbed my face.His mouth went close to my ear. "I know another thing that can last longer.."Finney whispers.Shivers went down my spine.Finney turned so confident.

Finney walked away.He had to go to talk to his agent.I want to tap that.I had googly eyes on his body. "Helloooooooooo Vance?"Robin said. I snap out of it. "What's up?"I said.Robin rolled his eyes. "Don't think you have a chance.He's a model remember."Robin said.I nodded.It was true.I had to erase every fantasizing thing. "Vance!"I heard someone yell out my name.I look around.It was Finneys agent waving at me.I walk over. "You're Vance Hopper right?"The agent said.I nodded.He put out his hand for me to shake.I shook it. "I've seen ton of your works Mr.Hopper.You have some great potential.I've got a job for you to climb your way to the top of photography.Would you like to be interested?"The Agent asked.

We stopped shaking hands. "Yes I would gladly take it Sir."I said. "Great choice.My names Mr.Kimson.Nice to have you in the team Mr.Hopper.Excuse me."The Agent said.He walked away.Finney turned to face me. "Guess we're gonna see a lot of each other."He said. "I guess so."I said. "I would love to see you more."He said.Finney smiled.I gulped."Sense we're working together.We have to keep this professional."I said. "Sucks.I was gonna have lots of fun being your own model."He said winking.My eyes widen. "I'm kidding.I will gladly be professional Mr.Hopper."Finney said.He walked away.Goddam that model.

I hate this but I have to post something.