Chapter 1

There was this girl Xyra. A 13-year-old 5'2 Filipina with a light skin tone, brown eyes, and holds a good body shape. She is a pretty and sexy lady who lovees to hang out with her friends and family. Friday morning, her parents told Xyra that they will go out of town for two days for a Business Trip starting on Sunday. Xyra asked her cousins Yana and Chi to come over on Sunday to keep her company 

Those 3 are close especially Yana and Xyra probably because Yana is just a year older than Xyra. Chi is Yana's older sister, she is a 19-year-old cosplayer, and she often cosplays Anime and video game characters. 

Sunday eventually came and Xyra was woken up by her two cousins already there and her parents about to leave. They accompanied them outside and when they left, Xyra asked if she can sleep again and of course Chi and Yana disagreed, they said that they should do something fun instead of just lying and sleeping. Since Xyra can't do anything, she told her Older brother Sean to cook for them before He leaves to go to his dorm. Sean is a college student that is only seen at home during weekends and often stays at his dorm from Monday to Friday. 

Sean agreed and made them breakfast then left. The 3 Girls are the only ones left in the house. They started eating then eventually after 10 - 15 minutes they finished. Xyra was still in her sexy nightgown while Yana is wearing a tube top and denim shorts and Chi is wearing a sleeveless tank top and denim pants. Xyra told them that they should all change since they are just going to be staying in side the house the whole day. Chi changed to a sleeveless shirt and short shorts, Xyra wore a crop top and short shorts as well, and Yana changed into just a bra and short shorts. To keep themselves busy Chi suggested if they want to play something, and the girls agreed.

But Xyra asked, "what game are we going to play?"

"I have a an idea, how about jenga?" Yana replied.

"Then the loser of each round will be tickled for 10 minutes non stop." Yana added.

"Sounds good. Just to keep it competitive and exciting." Chi said.

"I dont know if Im ticklish but Okay." Xyra agreed.