Chapter 3

Yana excused herself to go get something and as soon as she left Xyra and Chi planned something to make Yana lose and for them to tickle the heck out of her. Chi remembers all her tickle spots even the worst ones, she knows all about Yana. As soon as The Game started Yana went first and without a doubt, she already loses with just the 1st move. She was so shocked but doesn't know how that happened. Chi and Xyra laughed at her because its the easiest block and she failed to get it safely and actually destroys the tower.

"ANO YUN?!" Yana shockingly said.

"B0b0 mo naman Yana hahahhaa." Chi teased

"O wala na yan talo na yan. Tali na natin yan ate."

Yana is now getting tied up by her sister and her cousin. the worst thing is she is just wearing a bra which means her very ticklish upper body is just exposed ready to be tickled.

"Okay na natali na ng maayos." Chi said.

"Wait! Pwede sa paa niyo ko kilitiin? don malakas kiliti ko e." Yana said nervously.

"Pwede naman pero mukhang mas masaya kilitiin tong ribs at kilikili mo e, mas malakas naman kiliti mo sa paa dba? kayang kaya mo na tong upper body mo." Chi teased.

"Fuck you! Alam mong malakas kiliti ko jan bandang taas ng katawan ko." Yana shouted.

"Oo nga and magsisimula na kami... now!" Chi said.

Like what they said they tickled Yana's upperbody for her whole session, for her whole 10 minutes they just tickled there and that tortured the living hell out of Yana.

"HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA WAG YUNG KILIKILI KOHOHOHOO AHHAHAHAHAHA ATEEHEHEHEHE HAHAHAHAHAHHA TAMA NAA PLEASEEE HAHAHAHHAHAHA XYRA YUNG RIBS KOOHOHOHO HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA ANLAKAS NG KILITI KO MASYADO JANHAHAHAHHAA" Yana laughed hard.

"Hahahaha okay lang yan naranasan namin yan kanina bawi ka nalang sa susunod papapuntahin ko si nicole malakas kiliti non sa kilikili actually sa buong katawan niya torture natin siya mamaya." Xyra said.

"HAHAHAHAHHAHA SIGESIGE HAHAHAHAHHAA PERO TEKA ILANG MINUTES NALANG BAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHA" Yana laughed.

"5 minutes." Chi said.

"ANG TAGAL HAHAHHAHAA NAIIHI NAKOOHOHOOH HAHAHAHAHHA ARAY WAG DIYAN ATEHHEHEHE HAHAHAHAHAHA YUNG KILIKILI KO HAHAHAHAHAHHA SA GILID NMN NG BOOB KO HAHAHAHHAA MALAKAS KILITI KO DOHOHOHONN HAHAHAHHAA" Yana said.

"Okay try natin." Chi said.

"AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA SIGE PAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA ANSAYA PALA NETOOOHOHOHO HAHAHAHHAHAHA SIGEE PAHAHAHAHAHA TULOY NIYO LANGGHAHAHAHHAA XYRA YUNG KILIKILI KO IKAW NAMAN KUMILITI MAS NAKAKAKILITI KAMAY MO E HAHAHAHAHHAA LALO NA SA KILIKILI KO." Yana said.

Xyra and Chi were shocked to why Yana told them her weakspots. But thats okay atleast they enjoyed tickling her and Yana enjoyed getting tickled. Eventually the 10 minutes was done and yana was a mess she enjoyed but she looked crazy and kept giggling as she still feels the sensation on her gorgeous body.