65 - 69. Mortuary Raiders

Chapter 65: Mortuary Raiders 1

"Oh!" Yu smiled bitterly. He wanted to use this opportunity to bring down the ancient tree so that he would not have the chance to retaliate against him, but he didn't expect it to be just a salary penalty? Doesn't he hate himself even more now?

The morning news was broadcast by the whole hospital. At the same time, George, who was staying in the office like a grieving ghost, heard the news, and suddenly he smiled sinisterly. Gu Shu may not be as good as him in terms of bad luck, but he protected his reputation, and Gu Shu became the laughing stock of the entire hospital.

In the newly renovated Lolita Amusement Park, Lolita opened her mouth in shock after hearing the news. Then she stomped her feet resentfully, "Traitor! Another traitor!"

Other staff at St. Elizabeth's Hospital also heard the news and were shocked. So the dean is so charming? Not only Dr. George is willing to work hard for her, but other attending doctors have committed crimes because of their love for her.

God...

and many more! The dean is married? Who is the husband? It turns out that this is not a love triangle, but a four-corner love?

"I really want to live another five hundred years..."

The phone rang, and Yu Xiao answered the phone. Lu Xun on the phone was as excited as a scumbag who passed the exam for the first time, "Oh my God! You are so awesome, are you too courageous? If you do this, you will not be afraid." Is the truth exposed? Are you not afraid that the ancient tree will retaliate against you?"

Yu Xiaoxin said that I decided to act first because I was afraid of Gu Shu's revenge, but unfortunately I couldn't kill him in one fell swoop. As for revealing the truth? Did she say anything? She just said that Gu Shu might have different thoughts about her, and she suspected that she was thinking too much, and the director insisted on investigating, so what does it matter to her?

"Heh." Yu Xiao smiled calmly, "Did you know that I was so good on the first day? I thought you already knew."

"Did you know? You're popular again!" Lu Xun said, "It's a pity you can't see the forums of our fourth courtyard, otherwise you would know how popular you are in the fourth courtyard. The people who support you in the fourth courtyard have surpassed Lao Luo now .Hey...why did Lao Luo **** my phone?"

"Yu Xiao." Luo Jin said in a steady voice, "I saw someone saying that St. Elizabeth has changed its dean. Did you succeed in resigning?"

"?" Changed the dean? Yu smiled and said, why don't I know? But she didn't show it, but changed the subject and said: "By the way, you didn't say that the inspection started from the first house, why did it start from the sixth house this time?"

There was silence on the phone for a while, and then Luo Jin said, "How do I know?"

Yu Xiao: "..."

"Lu Xun wants to talk to you." Luo Jin said and returned the phone to Lu Xun, and Lu Xun said, "Do you want me to read you the content of the forum of the Fourth Academy?"

Yu Xiao: "..."

"No!" I can see it myself!

After hanging up the phone, Yu Xiao opened the forum of the Fourth Hospital. The forum of the Fourth Hospital was really lively, and the first post was about Yu Xiao.

[How attractive is Long Jie! 】

When you click in, you can see the host expressing his feelings with a very exciting taste.

[Really, I am convinced, I have never admired a person so much since I grew up. Sister Long showed super strength in the dungeon before, and her magical titles, these are enough to make me admire her. Unexpectedly, she is not only powerful, but also so charming that even the attending doctor is fascinated by her.