105 - 106

Chapter 105: New Courier

Seeing this photo, Yu Xiao was stunned. She brought Zhou Xiaozhen's cell phone over, and the wise man in the photo was as calm as ever. Yu Xiao had known him for a short time, but he had also witnessed his death, but he had never seen him in anything other than peaceful.

Like he said, he knows everything that has happened and will happen, and whatever he does is just reliving what he already knew.

At that time, he bowed his head under the starlight and asked Yu Xiao with a lonely expression if he was real.

Yu smiled and looked at the photos, wondering if a wise man would have expected that the photos Xiaozhen secretly took of him would be taken out, brought out of his world. If he expected it, he should be happy. This is the proof of his existence.

Yu Xiao sent this photo to his mobile phone, and Zhou Xiaozhen asked, "What happened afterwards? Halfway through I played mahjong, the monster fell asleep."

After making a backup of the photos in the network disk, Yu Xiao sat down beside the bed. She suddenly had an idea that those people she met in the dungeon might never have the chance to meet again in the future, could she take some photos as a souvenir?

Hearing Xiaozhen's question, Yu Xiao recovered his mood and briefly talked about what happened afterwards.

After Zhou Xiaozhen heard it, she wanted to cry, "The wise man is very good, why must he die?"

Zhao Lan did have some ideas, "I used to think that every dungeon was a test for us. The main purpose was to assess. Those who failed the assessment would die in the dungeon. Those who survived in the end passed the assessments layer by layer. Now I feel that maybe the relationship between the patient and the copy, or the entire hospital is not a simple relationship between the examiner and the examinee."

"What do you mean?" Zhou Xiaozhen didn't understand, "What's the relationship?"

"I think it's a bit like... a symbiotic relationship." Zhao Lan said: "Our dungeon missions are also part of the many links to maintain the operation of the hospital, such as this dungeon. The maintenance of the wise world requires the sacrifice of every generation of wise men, but the wise men I will not take the initiative to die, and people in the world of wise men will not send wise men to die, so we need foreign patients to do it. In this way, we have gained points, and the world of wise men has also been maintained."

This is also the thought in Yu Xiao's heart. The hospital is not an absolute master over the patients, which is reflected in many aspects.

For example, the attending physician cannot take the initiative to attack the patient obviously, and the patient can report to the hospital staff. There will be a hospital inspection every five years, and the leaders will listen carefully to the opinions of the patients. As long as they are within the scope of the rules, the patients can do almost anything. Of course, they will pay a price if they overturn. Even patients can become hospital staff, like Yu Xiao himself.

Zhou Xiaozhen half understood, "So... is this good news for us?"

"It's not good news." Yu said with a smile: "It doesn't seem to have any impact at the moment, we still have to continue to earn points."

Zhao Lan and Zhou Xiaozhen sighed together, suddenly Zhou Xiaozhen remembered something, "Sister Xiao, you said that during those five minutes, a ghost helped us, why did the ghost help us?"

There are a lot of speculations about Yu Xiao, but she hasn't thought about it yet, so she said: "Maybe it has something to do with what I did before. When I first arrived at the hospital, I was worried about you two, so I got a lot from St. Elizabeth. Meat to bribe the ghosts behind the door, hoping they will help you after seeing you."