11. Overstimulated

"Kneel!" They all command.

<<Author's note: Elliot is Sir Trevor is Daddy Dante is Master>>

***Cameron's perspective

I drop to my knees in a swift graceful single movement. My head hangs low and my posture straight.

"Such a pretty boy." Sir says not taking his eyes off me.

I can feel my cheeks warming up over the comment. I can hear movement around me, but I haven't been told to look up so I let my curiosity grow.

I zone out, trying to focus on my breathing, when a pair of feet come into my view.

"Look up." Master commands in a deep voice.

I look up to see Master is standing in front of me. Sir is sitting on the couch behind Master. Daddy is kneeling by Sir.

"Now listen closely Cameron." Sir speaks up.

"You are nothing here, but a play toy. You do nothing without a command, free will doesn't exist." Sir speaks in a dark tone, and his accent comes out stronger.

I can feel myself getting hard and precum dripping from me. Sir whispers something to Daddy. Daddy gets up and walks behind Master. Daddy squats down to my level and looks me straight in the eyes. He holds an intense eye contact.

"Safe words?" He whispers in a deep voice.

"Alpine to slow down, Cactus to stop." I say squirming a bit.

"Strip, on the bed and lay down." Daddy says with dominance leaking from his voice.

I quickly stand up and walk to the large bed up against the wall. I strip out of my romper and lay down. The covers are a dark blue satin, so chills run down my body. I watch as Master walks to a drawer to the left of the bed and grabs a pair of fluffy dark blue cuffs.

"Unless we give you permission you may not touch us. Do you understand pet?" Sir says now standing by the right side of the bed.

"Yes sir." I say quietly.

Master quietly cuffs my hands to the headboard. I give a test tug and establish that I can't move. I do a sweep of the room and see Master grab a silk dark blue blindfold.

"Vision is a privilege, not a right." Sir says.

Master wraps the blindfold around my eyes. I feel the weight of them leave me and it go quiet. A few moments go bye and my anxiety starts to peak. I can feel myself start to slip into the darkness of my mind, when it is interrupted by a rough hand running down my stomach.

"Relax pet." I hear Master's deep voice next to me.

Again he moves away from me, leaving me to my thoughts and imagination. My ears perk up when I hear a low moan from somewhere in the room. The room goes silent for a moment, when another moan reaches my ears. I assume it has to be Trev- Daddy. The restraint, lack of vision, and the constant moans, I feel myself getting more needy. A whimper slips through my lips and my desire climbs.

"Does someone feel left out?" Sir says in a teasing voice.

"P-pl-please." I stutter out.

"Please what?" I can practically hear the smirk on Sir's face.

"Please touch me." I say throwing any form of embarrassment out the window.

I feel a dip of the bed to my left. I turn my head to the shift in weight, when I feel a pair of warm lips on my neck. Shivers travel down my body. I can't tell who it is, but my guess is Master due to the force. The attacks on my neck cause me to squirm. He finds a spot on my neck that pulls a moan from my lips, and causes me to arch my back. I can feel a small smile on my neck, and whoever it is continues to attack that spot.