Chapter 4: Your my responsibility

Sorry for the grammatical errors.............

I feel strange everytime I read my own story........😅😅 But somehow I enjoyed it.

Thank you for reading.Enjoy. Don't forget to VOTE
Khob khun kha........😁😁

lazylioness555

After a weeks...........

The sun is still bright but no one has woken up Singto,with bumping two pot lids.  Singto is seem to wake up because of the reflection of sun in the window, before looking at the clock, he scratched his head..

"It's 9:00 A.M." Singto said and straight on the CR for shower.After he finished shower,he immediately make his self ready for work and not to heard any Krist sermon.Singto just go went down and Krist noticed it while preparing

Krist's Pov

I did not waking up Singto because I know he's tired too because of the works that i have assigned to him.One more thing,we need to go somewhere.I have noticed Singto is walking down  that's why I greet him but as usual he just ignoring me again and just sits on the chair.Mood Swing?!

"Good morning Singto.So,How do you feel that there is no one bother or dragging you to work early in the morning? " I started it with teasing sentence."Singto?". I called him for the second time because he's just ignoring me.

"I'm wondering, Kit, Did you eat something? and you didn't waking me up".He throw back the question in me.He called me Kit,right?

"Kit?". Did i heard it right? He called me Kit?

"Huh?".

"You called me Kit, didn't you?............so does it mean I can call you Sing?".Instead of answering, he just avoided me.. "You know, you've been here for a month but your behavior still hasn't changed, if you're still like that, you can't really leave here."

"I don't care!".

"Or you prefer here because I'm here". Getting on his nerved again.Is he piss off?

"Who would want to be with you?".He ask me with rolling eyes.

"You." I just smirking at him because he's getting piss off by me right now. "Just help me to prepare so you will be worthy."

"I don't want."

"You will not eat".He doesn't have a choice even if he don't want to be with me but in the first place I want to be with him.I feel crazy and I want to laugh whenever he trying to cook food,well at least,he still trying.He is annoyed whenever i laugh at him but later on he join me in laughing.It's easy and warm feeling just like 15 years ago.

Singto's Pov

Krist annoyed me early in the morning. He didn't wake me up with a slouch, but instead he teased me.Why he always getting on my nerve?He greeted me good morning but I didn't answer him and sits down in the chair.

"I'm wondering, Kit, Did you eat something? and you didn't waking me up?". I asked him. I called him Kit instead of Krist, Singto, be careful what you say, he might think we're close already to each other, maybe he didn't hear that,so there's nothing to worry about .

"Kit?". He asked me. He heard it.

"Huh?" It's me right now,in undenial mode.

"You called me Kit, didn't you?............so does it mean I can call you Sing?".He heard it.Although I called you Kit ,it doesn't mean you can call me Sing.Don't assumed anything. "You know, you've been here for a month but your behavior still hasn't changed, if you're still like that, you can't really leave here."