Chapter 5 : I am your husband

Sorry for the grammatical errors.......

Thank you for reading.Enjoy
I'm enjoying writing KS fan fic especially when Singto seems to ba a wife 🤣🤣

Don't forget to VOTE if you enjoy reading this Chapter.
Khob khun kha.............

lazylioness555

The two of them traveled quietly until the heavy rain poured down. Krist stopped the car in the road but he didn't notice that there is a mud in their location, it's because he remember his fertilizer that's why he didn't notice it.

"Just stay here." Krist got out of the car and took the fertilizer cover so it wouldn't get wet. After that he went back inside,he decided to go inside the car.

"You're already wet Krist." Singto said.

"It's okay." He answered and started the car's engine but it got stuck in the mud that had hardened a bit.

"What happened?".

"We are stucked, Singto................" Even though Krist knows that they are stucked, he still insists on making it work.

"What are we going to do?".

"Maybe we should just spend the night here inside because if we go out we won't have anywhere to keep out ourselves from wetting........." Krist said and looked around through the window.

"Two of us?". Singto hesitantly say.

"Maybe we can sleep comfortably here." He said.Singto notice that Krist is already wet because of the rain.

"Krist, you're wet............."

"Can you give me the shirt in that side?". Singto looked at the direction that Krist pointed to him, while Singto took the shirt, Krist took off his wet shirt and handed the towel to the other side where Singto is sitting , just in time Singto got the shirt that Krist asked him but Krist's still reaching the towel,their eyes meet and looking to each other. Both of them could feel the breath coming from their noses. Krist let go of his feelings and returned to his place and wiped his body. Singto handed over the shirt,he got dressed after wiping his body."Are you sleepy?". Krist asked.

"No." Singto answered without looking at Krist. He remove his seat belt to make him more comfortable. They were silent for a moment when suddenly there is a strong lightning causing Singto to run over Krist and grab his arm. After the lightning flashed they looked at each other. Singto distant himself from Krist and let go Krist a causing Krist to grin.

"He doesn't know how to cook, do housework, he's also a coward....." Krist said with a laugh.

"I'm not a coward, I'm just surprised."

"Childish."

"Don't call me childish!".

"Why not? " Krist brought his face a little closer.

"Crazy!". Singto pushed Krist's body away.

"I'm sorry for what I said earlier." Krist changed the conversation.

"Which one? childish?".

"That's not the only thing I apologize for."

"What else?". Singto asked.

"Nothing..............The girl you were talking to earlier?".

"Ah, I just helped her,you just misunderstood it."

"You? Help?".

"You're teasing me again, like you said earlier that I was your boyfriend, do you think I forgot? It's embarrassing..."