Chapter 1; Dear Lover

A/N
This is based off of Yandere Simulator and its characters. However, the story and some traits of the characters are different as well as some designs. Enjoy!

╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗

The young woman smiled down at the child in her arms, the little girls' lifeless eyes showing a dark void. It was such a calm and collective look; the woman couldn't help but smile at her resemblance. A little click resounded to the room, a short woman walking into the lifeless beige room.

"Ah, Dr. Saitozaki..." The woman said, the name sounding all too familiar on her tongue. The doctor was a short, old woman, her hair almost completely gray with a few brown streaks. She had deep wrinkles and eye bags, the poor lady looking on the verge of death. It was such a sad sight to see, looking so far beyond her real age. It almost made the mother feel bad.

"Ah, Ryoba-San. Good morning." She didn't speak for very long, instantly looking over the test results for the small child in Ryoba's arms. Ryoba smiled while waiting patiently, black eyes glancing over at a picture on the old woman's desk. It was of a small girl, her short brown hair craving her face so perfectly with the kindest doe eyes ever. Ryoba's smile widened, glaring proudly at it.

It was such a shame the lively look had been long dead...

"Well, Ayano is healthy. However, it seems her emotional and mental ability is little to nothing. I'd say to take her out a bit more and focus more on her mental stability." Ryoba nodded and stood to leave, a sweet smile on her face.

The two left the building, quietly driving home as Ryoba thought of just how perfect everything was. All of her skills could finally be put to use, all of her...talents could now help her lovely daughter.

Ayano Aishi.... the creation of true love.... a perfect child.

"Hm, my sweet, sweet Ayano." The woman glanced to the back seat, the child staring back with a lifeless look.

"You have so much to learn..."

{.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.}

Ayano Aishi was a girl who saw things most shouldn't have. Being an Aishi was somewhat of both a curse and blessing. Women of the Aishi family were strong, and were expected to always be strong. So, even at the age of 7, she needed to be strong.

Ayano Aishi needed to be perfect.

And she was. She is the perfect embodiment of her parents. Of their love. However, she seemed just a little... different from other Aishi women. She felt things most Aishi's shouldn't until they find their soulmate--- as her mother would put it. Ayano was just a bit more self aware.

And that was a problem.

Seeing how her parents were with each other, the things her mother taught her, the cycle of the Aishi curse... it made her understand things her mother didn't.

From her mothers perspective, the Aishi curse was a blessing. A blessing from fate to make her and her soulmate closer than anyone else. True, wondrous love.

To Ayano, it was just a curse. A nightmare that never ended. Something that made her and her mother monsters. Something that turned what love was supposed to be into an endless cycle of abuse.

And Ayano had no trouble knowing that. Course she never said anything, as she learned the hard way to never question the love of an Aishi woman. But it didn't stop her from offering the little pity she had to her father, and to whoever her fated love to be. Growing up, she tried her best to atone for her mothers' crimes.

Be it by giving affection to her father; secretly of course, even as his daughter she was still undeserving, it is what her mother said. Another way was to be distant but kind. She could and would never get close to anyone. She didn't wish to burden others with her and her curse or have the possibility of it hurting somebody in the future.